˚006.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

006.

"Bye, Y/n! See you next week." Your co-worker, Noel, waved goodbye to you as you got your things to clock out. "Bye!" You smiled, waving back to her before walking out. You sighed, remembering what Eren said about how he was going to stay until you got off. However, your shift did run over a bit long and you didn't see him anywhere to be found inside the cafe so maybe he got the hint and left. You were wrong. The moment you stepped outside the cafe, you were greeted by him leaning against his sleek black car, looking down at his phone with pink roses in hand.

You tried walking past him, almost making it before you heard him call out to you. You slowly turned to face him, a scowl on your face. "I got these for you." He tried handing you the roses to which you declined, "Cute. How about you give them to your girlfriend?" You shrugged, giving him a sarcastic smile in the process. You didn't understand why he was doing all this while he had a girlfriend. It made you dislike him more than you already did. "Can you let me talk, please?" He asked, he sounded irritated and like he was begging at the same time. Thinking for a moment, you decided to just hear him out, if he was going through all this trouble maybe he actually had something important to say.

"Go ahead." You crossed your arms over your chest, waiting for him to speak. Eren began explaining to you who Kana was and that it wasn't his girlfriend and he that wouldn't cheat. You were quiet for a minute, not knowing what to really say. You felt bad now for not hearing him out at first and jumping to conclusions. But, that's all you've ever known. Your last boyfriend cheated on you which made you build up a wall. A wall no one has ever been able to break down since. It was how you kept yourself safe from hurt. You hated feeling vulnerable and having to open up.