Chapter 16

About thirty minutes go by when we're lying on the couch, snuggled in a blanket. She's big spoon this time; her arm is wrapped around me, softly scratching my arm. It feels so fucking good.

"Do you feel anything yet?" She asks.

"Yeah, I feel good," we both chuckle. "Do you?"

"Oh yeah." She says, and I feel her hand shift from my arm to my thigh.

My eyes close with heightened sensuality. She starts to kiss my neck and lifts my shirt, I start breathing heavily.

"I have been wanting to rip your clothes off since the night I met you in that club," she says softly in my ear.

My whole body starts to tingle at the sound of her voice dirty talking me and her hand teasing around my pant line. I have never felt such exhilaration from anyone before. Part of me wants her to just fuck me already and another part of me wants this sensual foreplay to last forever. Her hand continues to lightly scratch my stomach and then she unbuttons my jeans, slowly pulling the zipper down.

I turn around to face her, grabbing her head in my hands to amplify this moment. I kiss her lips, her neck and her chest when we both start to moan. She moves herself on top of me, pinning my arms beside my head.

"Stay," she commands and smirks, I obey.

I shut my eyes in pure ecstasy. We make out soft and slow as her hands rub my sides and my legs. She lifts my shirt and I sit up to help take it off. I hold this position as she scratches my back and gently pulls my hair. I take her shirt off and admire the beauty sitting on top of me. Holy fuck. Her skin is tan and soft, her boobs are perfect and perky, and the black laced bra doesn't hurt either. I kiss every inch of her torso with each kiss softer than the last; she tilts her head back and lets out a few heavy breaths.

"Oh my god, Parker." She runs her fingers through her hair, looks at me and grabs my face.

We stop and stare at each other for a moment. It is in that moment that I fall in love with Claire Emerson. A few weeks I have known this girl. Typical lesbians, but it's true. I feel this yearning for her in every inch of my body and see life when I look in her eyes. I feel it from her too. I'm holding her closely in my arms while she plays gently with my hair and softly scratches the back of my neck.

"What am I going to do with you?" I speak for the first time in what feels like an eternity.

She smiles and stares at me for a few seconds more then kisses me. She takes my head in her hands and holds one long, beautiful kiss.

"I know what I'm going to do with you right now." She let's go of my face, pushes on my shoulders to throw me down, and pulls my pants down.

My eyes close when I feel her kiss my lips, neck, chest, stomach and down to the insides of my thighs. I scratch her back and neck while gently moaning from the tingling feeling my entire body feels. I open my eyes and look down at her. She looks up at me and gives me a wink as she puts her fingers inside me.

"Fuck you're so hot," I didn't realize I said it out loud until she looked back at me.

"Watching you right now is fucking hot."

She comes up to kiss me while her fingers are in movement. In and out, twirling around and doing things I'm not even sure of but all I know is, is that this feels absolutely incredible. We're making out intensely as her fingers move faster or harder. I can't help but moan and breathe heavily and I know Claire loves it.

"I love hearing the sounds you make," she talks in between our lips touching.

"Fuck Claire, don't stop."