Imagine a Soft Thorin ♡

You and the Company are on your way to Erebor. Delaying the trip, you all stop at Rivendell. It was quite a beautiful place, but wasn't any of your guys' types. It was truly a magical scenery, but it would only suit for a vacation.

You sat at the table, waiting for lunch. In the mean time, you speak with Thorin, Gandalf, and Elrond.

"What on Middle-Earth do you mean eagles, (Y/N)?" Gandalf shrieked lowly.

You shrugged, "I'm not sure exactly myself." You slurred, holding up your empty wine of glass. Seventh empty glass of wine.

Thorin chuckled at your actions, after all, you did say you weren't as careless as the others, that's why you wanted to sit at the "Big Kids Table"

You smiled at Elrond cheekily, "The wine here tastes Amaaaziiing! B-But I don't exactly like the effects of it" You felt a tingling in your fingers and clenched your fist a couple of times, trying to take the feeling away.

Thorin pushes himself away from the table and stands up.

"Where are you going, Thorin?" Gandalf asks, turning some heads.

"Taking (Y/N) back to her room. She needs to rest." Thorin answered, walking towards you.

"I could have one of servants do so." Elrond chimed in.

"I have to speak with (Y/N) aswell." He lied and grabbed your arm and somewhat dragged you away.

"Nooooo." You whined, staring at your empty glass that fell onto the floor.

Some of the Dwarves saw Thorins actions and whooped. He glared in return and they all stayed quiet. That is, right until the food was served.

♡ Time Skip ♡

Thorin got you into your room and carried you to your bed, placing you down softly and covering you up, leaving a jug of water next to you for tomorrow morning.

He was about to leave until you groaned,"Thhhhoriiiin"

He turned around, "Yes?"

"Come. Come hereee!"

He sighed and sat beside you, "Yes?"

You pointed at a little fluffy fur ball in the corner. Thorin quirked his eyebrow, thinking it was just a pillow, that is, until he saw it scramble across the marble floor and run under your bed.

You whistle and the little ball of fur jumps up to your bed, laying beside you.

You look at Thorin and he looks at your red panda.

"...What's that?" He sits down on the edge of the bed and points at your pet.

You smile and pet his head, "It's a red panda. I found her in the elves' garden" You whispered the last part.

He chuckled heartidly at your recklessness. He held out his hand towards your pet and he opened his mouth, "What's her name?"

"I... I haven't named her yet." You answered.

"(Y/N)." He said.

"What?"

"You should name her (Y/N)." he smiled softly, looking at you. You quickly looked at your red panda.

You nod your head, "Okay... (Y/N)."

He pets the cute little panda and you smile, 'Have you seen Thorin ever look this calm? He looks so peaceful and calm, as if nothing in the world was wrong, everything in the world was right.

You look at Thorin as he looks at her, "Will I get a headache tomorrow morning?" You chuckle, feeling thumps in your head.

He nods and frowns, "Sadly, yes, next time, (Y/N), please be careful about how much you drink."

You nod and grin cheekily, "Ay-Okay!"

You both are in silence as Thorin pets and sweetly talks to (Y/N).

'Why name her after me? I mean, it'll be confusing, wouldn't it?'

The door bust open and Fili, Dwalin, and Bofur burst in.

They all had weapons on them and scanned the room. Thorin had instinctly grabbed the panda and held her to his chest, having a small dagger in the other hand.

They all stared at one another and questioned Thorin, "Where have ye' been, Thorin!?"

Thorins face hardens, "I was just talking to (Y/N) about going to Erebor and the dangers, asking if she would want to stay here instead." He says coldly as he places down (Y/N) on your belly. You look at him in confusion but nod anyway.

They all nod and look at your worried expression, all of them had the same thought in their mind.

They all left, leaving you and Thorin again. Thorin smiled at you and kissed your forehead, "Night, Princess."

"Night.." You muttered as you and your red panda drifted off to sleep.