Imagine a Flirty Fili ♡

(B/F) stands for Best Friend, (F/C) stands for Favorite color, and (E/C) stands for Eye Color, if you didn't already know. And thank you for requesting this, majesticthorin!
Enjoy~

"I don't want to." You stated bluntly.

"Why not? The best of the best are to be there!" Your (B/F) stated, searching through her closet for a dress.

"I don't wannnnaaaaaaa!" You whined and rolled over onto your back, the rug scratching your arms slightly.

"Get off the floor and get ready." She shook her head and grabbed a dress.

"Ewugh." You slowly got up, the only reason you're actually hesitating to go is because of Fili. You've never actually met him.. But you assumed he was a very confident and probably the sweetest dwarf in all of Middle-Earth.

You allowed a small smile to reach your face and grabbed your (F/C) dress.

You proceeded to brush your hair and curl it. You don't exactly like makeup, but you allowed (B/F) to put just a little bit of makeup.

"Perfect!" (B/F) happily exclaimed, clapping her hands. She stepped back to get a better look at you, allowing you to look at yourself in the mirror.

You grimaced a little, but then smiled brightly.

Men love confident women, right?

You stood up and walked out, arm linked with (B/F)'s arm.

You two walked towards the mountain, where the party was being held.

As the mountain was coming fully into your view, you bit your lip, "Should we be really going?"

"Of course! We may not have the highest self courage but I believe we deserve this. We're both beautiful and we should prove it to the royals! Who knows, maybe one of the princes' will take interest in you." She winked at you.

You couldn't help but smile, 'Maybe Fili could take an interest in me... Just maybe.'

Time Skip ♡

You danced lightly with others in a circle.

You saw (B/F) dancing with Kili and other dwarves. You were rather surprised, but shook it off.

You hadn't seen any golden hair around. 'Where's Fili?'

You look around for about 30 minutes, trying to dance while looking for him.

You decide to give up and you sit at an empty table where only a few were there. You sighed and took small sips from you drink.

You look up and make eye contact with blue eyes for a slight second. But you shook it off and looked down. You saw someone sit beside you but you didn't care.

What was the point of coming here if you couldn't find Fili?

"So, do you believe in 'Love at first sight' or should I walk by again?" The man beside you spoke.

You looked up and saw him.

You smiled nervously, "I.. I uhm. W-What?"

He looked at you, into your (E/C) eyes

Fili smiled at you and you smiled back, blushing, his smile is definitely contagious.

His smile faded, and he looked down. You followed his eyes and he was looking at his tunic.

He rubbed it and looked back up to you, looking rather confused.

"Huh?" You asked, confused aswell.

"Do you know what this tunic is made out of?" He asked.

"I, uhm-"

He smiled again, "Boyfriend material."

You giggled and your cheeks became a rose bush. 'Was this really Fili? Or is he intoxicated...? S-Stop worrying! It's a party! Make the most out of it.'

You smiled cheekily and were about to say something but he cut you off again.

"We should go into another room. It's a bit too loud here." He said, looking behind him, and back at you.

You nodded as he grabbed your wrist and led you through several rooms and into a smaller one.

It had a large sofa to your left, filling it, making a 'C'. A big table stood in the middle. There were vases here and there, it was a pretty plain room compared to every other room.

Fili led you to the sofa and sat you down.

You could hear the music faintly but now you could hear Fili without having to yell at all.

"Now, my fair maiden. What's your name? I'm sure you already know mine." He stared at you, holding the tips of your fingers.

"Uhm.. I.. I'm (Y/N)." You smiled nervously. 'What happened to men loving confident women?'

"That's a lovely name." He said, "Just maybe not as lovely as your face." His right hand on your left cheek, his thumb stroking your cheek bone.

You blushed and looked down, his hand jerking away.

"(Y/n)? Have I made you upset? I'm sor-"

"N-No..." you chuckled, "I'm not used to such nice words from anyone, you're a prince none-the-less!" You sighed, "If anything, this is probably a dream and you're drunk."

He shook his head and made you face him, "No, I'm not drunk at all. I'm just pretty intoxicated because of you" He smirked.

You shook your head and giggled.

His smile softened, "You're the most beautiful woman in this mountain."

"Ah, well you're the most charming man in Middle-Earth" You sighed happily. You jerked your head up when you realized what you had said, "I--"

"Is that a challenge?" He had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"A... A challenge?"

"Yes, Darling, a challenge." He answered.

"What... Challenge?" You blushed lightly.

He chuckled, "Love, you're too cute."

There was a comfortable silence between you two until he broke it.

"May I ask you a question, (Y/N)?" He asked, looking at you and biting his lip lightly.

"Uhm, yes." You smiled nervously.

"If I were to ask you to eat dinner with me tomorrow night, would this answer be the same as the last one?" He asked.

You smiled brightly, your stomach flipping and your heart twirling, "Yes."

This is pretty cheesy, I noticed. Anyway I hope you liked that.. xD ♡