Okay? Okay.

Part 2 of a Tsundere!Thranduil. Im also changing my way of writing, instead of "Imagine a..." I'll be just creating my own title and say who the character is with in the story.

Tsundere!Thranduil x Reader

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

You wandered around the garden, bored out of your mind.

Thranduil had surprisingly allowed you to have a day off. You were happy to be free and have fun, but what exactly is fun without the king?

He was being nicer to you, actually. It sort of scared you. He was still, however sometimes cold.

When he was certainly alone with you, he allowed his soft side to show. 'Odd.'

You look around at the wild life when a beautiful golden poppy catches your eye. You kneel down and softly touch the flowers' petals.

A bee buzzed by and you smiled, 'hey. Why not just follow it? You got nothing else to do.' With that being thought, you slowly stood up and followed the honeybee.

Thranduil stood there by the pillar. He leaned his right shoulder on it while his eyes were glued to you, a small smirk playing on his face.

Your eyes were a deep, (E/C) color, they kind of looked empty, as if you've seen many things on a battle field.

Thranduil is positive he knows you've never been in any sort of combat, but he always looked into your eyes and thought otherwise.

When the bee disappears from sight, you look around. You froze when you realized the king had been staring at you.

You bowed lowly, "M'Lord.."

His smirk remained the same, "M'Lady. What were you just doing, if I may ask?"

You gulped, "Yes, of course. Ah... Today, in the garden, I just decided to follow a honeybee." He tried to stiffle a laugh but you continued, "I saw the route of flowers, It's all right there. The whole plan, theres nothing to add ."

He chuckled at shook his head, looking into your eyes, "I may have noticed tha- One of my guards have informed me that they noticed your eyes are very, uhm... deep. They say they believe you've taken into a battle before?" 'Charming, Thranduil, real charming. At this rate I'm sure she would think you're the elf of her life.' Thranduil thought to himself.

"I don't fight anymore." You stated bluntly.

His eyes widened until you said, "I watch the bees" with a goofy grin on your face.

He shook his head, "Very hilariou-"

Legolas walked up next to him, "(Y/N). Father."

"Yes, Legolas?" Thranduil's eyes turned ice cold.

'I somewhat feel like Thranduil sometimes has major mood swings.'

"I just thought I could spend time with you, and Miss (Y/N) if she'd like." He winked at you, and you looked down.

"No. I was just telling her to bring me my breakfast for me for the rest of the season." He stated.

Your eyes widened slightly and raised an eyebrow, 'What?'

"(Y/N), you're working tomorrow, wake up bright and early. Good evening, Legolas." He left stiffly.

You bit your lip and nodded, standing there awkwardly.

Legolas looked at you and back to the direction his father walked towards.

He shook his head and walked away.