Imagine a Tsundere Thranduil ♡

I just kind of think of Thranduil as a major Tsundere to someone, if he were to fall in love.
And for those of you who don't know what a "Tsundere" is, it's basically a person who's a bit cold to someone, but slowly allows them to see their warm side. (Japanese, btw)
Enjoy!

You held the tray in front of you, gripped tightly with both hands.

You've been Thranduil's maid for quite a while, and he's been rather.. Well, mean.

You didn't know what to exactly expect, you weren't born and raised here.

Lord Elrond had sent you off to seek adventure, landing you in Mirkwood. You offered to be a maid for King Thranduil, he dully accepted and you began the day after that.

You realized something, though. You were treated differently from the others.

He sometimes made sassy remarks, shouts angrily, and/or makes jokes with his other servants or maids. With you, everything was dull, too cold for your taste.

'Does Thranduil hate me? Maybe he does... Perhaps because I'm not from here...'

You ponder in your mind until you reach his chambers.

You grip the tray tighter with your left hand and use your right one to knock.

"M-M'Lord. Your food is here." You stuttered out.

You heard rustles and a muffled laughter. Within about 10 seconds of waiting, the door opens.

You see the split second that Thranduil's smile had faded.

He looked at you, up and down. The corner of his mouth twitched but he furrowed his eyebrows and his mouth because a still line. (A/N That sounds abit confusing. Pretty much his face is formed like :| xD )

You smiled nervously up at him, he was atleast a head taller.

You walk inside and place his tray down.

Legolas walks up to his father and they begin whispering things.

'Probably speaking about how vile I am. Ughh.'

Legolas smiled but Thranduil's expression remained the same.

Legolas sat back down and you just finished placing and setting up everything.

You bowed slightly and begin to walk towards the door.

"Lady (Y/N)?" Legolas speaks.

Thranduil's head jerks up to see his son speaking, but says nothing.

"Yes, Prince Legolas?" You ask kindly.

"Would you do the honor of bringing me a meal aswell? A fine wine, you may choose. And uhm... Lembas bread, if possible. Thank you!" Legolas replied and smiled.

You nodded your head and scurried out of the room.

And off to the kitchen you went to.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"What are you doing!?" Thranduil whisper-shouted at his son, right after you walked through those doors.

"What? I'm hungry." Legolas shrugged.

"You just ate before coming in here." His father stated.

"An elfs' gotta eat, what an elfs' gotta eat." He shrugged again and smirked, "What's so wrong about little Miss (Y/N) coming back?"

"N-Nothing! I just don't see why you... feel the need to make her work... more." Thranduil began eating, slightly hiding his face.

Legolas shook his head and placed his elbow on the table, bending down. His head resting on his hand, and his right hand resting on his hip, "Is that so, Father? Actually, yes, yes you are right. She works far too much."