Imagine Stargazing with Princes's ♡

Prince's? I'm not sure how it works... Princess'? Ohwell, ^^" Enjoy~ c:

Night has fallen and after walking for days, Gandalf said it would be best to lie down and continue in the morning.

You didn't mind if you continued walking, or stayed, you were happy either way.

It surprised the others, considering you were "just a girl", but you just simply enjoyed walking through nature.

"How are you always able to remain optimistic? I've never seen a frown on your face." Kili asked, scooting over next to you.

Bilbo and Fili walked over to the both of you and sat down, making a small circle.

"I find a silver lining. And well, my silver lining is always star-gazing." You answered, smiling.

"Star-gazing? What about when it is day time? The stars are all gone when the sun rises." Fili points out.

"The sun is a star," You chuckle silently, "Well, uh, I try to think that if I remain sad, time will move slower and it will be longer for night to come and reveal the beautiful stars."

You point towards the sky, the moon was shining bright, along with many other small dots in the sky.

"It's not much, when you think about it. But it really is beautiful." You smile.

They all nodded, "Oh, there's the big dipper!"

They seemed confused and looked around.

You laughed heartidly, "I sort of study this type of stuff." You bit your lip, thinking of a way to explain it to them.

"Well.. uh it's basically stars that align that make a certain image." You chuckled nervously.

They nodded in confusion but continued to stare at the stars.

Bilbo left, stating that he was too tired, leaving you alone with the two dwarves.

"I honestly wish everyday could be like this." You heard Kili whisper.

You turn to him and he's hugging his knees, his face hidden behind them.

You hug him with only your left arm, "Maybe this could be everyday. After we reclaim the mountain, we could stargaze together every night!"

"Do you mean it?" Kili asks, looking at you with puppy eyes.

You smiled, "Of course."

You pulled Fili to your right and hugged him aswell.

"What are Best Friends for, right?" You smiled cheekily.

This is short, I'm sorry! ;w;