Imagine running away with Legolas ♡

"...And what exactly were you doing with Miss (Y/N) in the stables, Legolas?" Thranduil questions, sipping his wine.

"I... I was just trying to have fun, Ada. I meant no harm." Legolas replied, biting his lip.

"Stealing from our own bakery is causing harm, Legolas." His father growled back, causing you to stumble a bit backwards.

"Ada, I am truly sorry." Legolas whimpered.

"(Y/N)?"

"Y-Yes, My Lord?"

"...Save the trouble for my guards and just lock yourself up" He joked, smirking.

You laughed nervously, "G-Good joke, M'Lord."

"That was not a joke." His smile disappeared and with the wave of his hand, guards began taking you away.

"Ada!" Legolas shrieked.

"What?"

"Why!?"

"Not sure. Well she did steal from the bakery, that's a pretty good reason I suppose."

"Ada, we gave the treats back." Legolas growled.

Thranduil quirked an eyebrow at his son's low tone. His eyes moved to the doors and noticed you were gone.

In swift movement, he moved in front of his son, right in his face.

Legolas didn't even flinch, he only glared at his father.

"She is a terrible mistake of an elf. She's no good for you and you're leagues better than her! I forbid you two to be together." Thranduil growled very angrily yet lowly.

Legolas only glared more angrily at him, not wanting to talk back.

"You know... I really sometimes wish I had a better son." Thranduil groaned, walking back to his throne.

"Well sometimes I really wish I had a better father." Legolas growled and stormed out of the throne room.

Thranduil groaned, 'he'll come crawling back to me' he thought to himself.

♡ Time Skip ♡

"I'm extremely sorry, (Y/N). I shouldn't have just stood there." Legolas sat beside your cell door.

You chuckle silently and look up, "No, I should be apologizing. I should've known better." You shook your head and glanced at Legolas who was staring intensly at you.

You tilted your head to the side and before you could say a thing, he motioned you towards him.

You crawl near him and he grabs your hands. You blush at the interaction but look at him in the eye.

He smiles, "I'll be here at midnight. Be sure to stay awake." And with that, he leaves.

You sit down on your bed and keep thinking about what he had said. Your thoughts were broken by a loud kick on your cell door.

You look up and see Tauriel kicks your food into your cage.

"What were you talking to Legolas about?" She asked sternly.

"He just told me that I would be here for quite a long while and to be safe." You lied, "Not that I can even be in danger while I'm locked up in here."

Tauriel frowned but nodded, "...Enjoy your food, Filth." She had whispered that last word.

You were well aware that she enjoyed the princes' attention and wished only for it be for her.

You looked at your food and decided to give it to your cell neighbor, whoever that was, you did not know, but a nice gesture can cheer up any body's day.

Luckily, you were in the cell that had a brick that could be easily removed and placed back.

You pulled back the brick to reveal the back of someones hair. You poke them and they quickly turn their head, a tiny dagger in their hand.

It was a male. A male dwarf, you just waved and slid your plate into his cell.

He smiled appreciatively and took it, "Thank youuu....Uhm."

"(Y/N)." You smiled.

"(Y/N), Yes, thank you. Fili, if you were wondering." He replied and began eating.

"You're welcome, Fili." And you placed the brick back.

Then, you decided to take a nap, remembering to wake up before midnight.

♡ Time Skip ♡

You woke up to the sound of footsteps. You got up and waited for Legolas, wondering what would happen.

Legolas soon came up to your cell and unlocked it as quietly as he could. You stood up, 'Why would he disobey his father?' You questioned.

He moved so you could pass him and he closed the door. You passed by Fili's cage and waved. He waved back and smiled cheekily.

"You know him?" Legolas whispered.

"Just cell mates, is all." You answered, "What're we doing?"

"We're leaving. Together." He answered, pecking your cheek.

The both of you ran silently in the shadows, sneaking past guards.

"Halt! If you do value your life."A sudden voice boomed.

Both you and Legolas turned around.
Only to see that the guard was making impressions of someone else.

You grab Legolas's hand and walk away.

Once you both got out, you began running as wild and fast as you could.

You smiled and glanced at Legolas.
He was your best friend and it could perhaps lead to something more...

Who knew?

Okay I just noticed I made a huge mistake in Thranduils' part! >A< I'm sorry I barely noticed :c
Must have been kind of confusing, huh.