Everybody Loves Me

OverConfident!KilixReader

I just realized I haven't posted in a looong while. Sorry, everybody! Homeschool is tougher than I thought it would be, I can't believe I forgot about this ;w; . But, I hope I can try writing more. Getting that out of the way, Enjoy!

Kili smirked at the elf in front of him. They flirted back and forth, really not caring what Elrond nor Thorin would say.

You huffed and rested your head on your hand, pressing your elbow hard into the table. "What's wrong, Lass? It's the time to be relaxed and Merry!" Bofur scooted next to you, and shoved  a pint of ale into your hands.

You allowed a small smile to reach your face, "It's nothing. Just tired, is all." You sipped the ale and cringed, "I uh.. I think I'll be going."

You glanced at Kili who was now surrounded by plentiful of beautiful Elves. The only problem was, he was standing by the door way. 'Guess I'll have to pass by him to leave.'

You stood up and waved everyone a good night.

Walking towards the exit, you start fidgeting your fingers. 'Maybe I should go back. Wait no, it'll be an annoyance to them! But I don't want to cross Kili. Oh well, better than being embarrased by a whole group, (Y/N).' You mentally slapped yourself as you came closer to Kili.

As you were about to walk through the door, it was as if time slowed.

You two made eye contact and his mouth slowly dropped. You turned your head and ran out.

That seemed like it lasted hours, when in reality it was just a split second.

You turn left and storm down into your room, locking the door behind you.

You slide down the door and run a hand over your face, "I can't believe him."

'Well it isn't like you two are to be married, or anything.'

"Well I wish we were! I hate how he flirts with every girl he lays his eyes on. It's quite annoying, actually. Why do they have to be prettier, and smarter, and just better than me?" You groaned, "Ah, great. Speaking to myself again."

You shook your head and dragged your feet across the floor, flopping onto your bed.

Pulling the soft, silk blanket over your chilled body, "I wish I could sleep forever..." Minutes soon, you felt sleep overtake you.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Wake up, (Y/N)." You heard.

Someone was shaking your shoulder lightly.

You could see the bright morning light through your closed lids.

Holding your arm over your eyes, you slowly opened them to see Fili standing above you with Kili leaning on the wall, crossed arms.

"Is... he okay?" You asked.

Fili turned around and smiled, "He just made a fool out of himself last night. We're trying to make sure he doesn't forget." He winked, grabbing your wrist and pulling you up forcefully, "Anywho, get ready, we are to eat breakfast and leave."

You nodded and stretched, "Leave, please."

"Why?" Kili asked, annoyed.

You half-glared at him, "To change, Idiot."

He had a thin smile, "Okay, fine, my bad."

His smile disappeared and he grabbed Fili's shoulders, pushing him out of the room and closing the doors behind him.

Locking the door, you pulled on a baby blue silk, long-sleeve dress, that showed the sides of your legs. It was slightly revealing, but not terribly revealing.  "It wouldn't hurt to feel pretty once in awhile."

You heard muffled arguing outside your door. Probably just Kili and Fili arguing whether or not you can visit the sun, only in winter, at night. The shouting stopped and you heard loud, echoing foot steps fading away.

You walked out and into the dining room. And there he was; Kili with different Elves than last time. 'Offff Course.'

You sat down and Fili glanced at you. He turned his head towards his brother and hissed something him.

"Hey, (Y/N). Can I speak to you for a minute?" Kili walked over to you, leaving the Elven Maids upset.

You two walked out in front of a large fountain.

"What do you need?" You said it more harsh than you had meant.

"Are... Are you upset?"

"No."

He smiled, "Now I know you're lying."

"I don't lie." You crossed your arms, holding back a smirk.

"Mmm. Sure you don't. Sure you haven't.. lied. About your..." He paused, turning away from you, "yourfeelingsforme."

"What?" You unfolded your arms, unsure of what he said.

"Oh, nothing. Just outloud thoughts." He blinked innocently.

"Wait.. You think I have feelings for you?"

His expression lowered.

'That came out meaner than I planned!'

He looked down in embarrassment, "I... Well..."

You pushed your hair out of your face, "Sorry.." And you pushed past him.

"(Y/N), wait." He turned around, capturing your eyes in his.

"Yes?"

"Do you not love me?" He raised his eyebrows, smirking.

"Should I?" You played back.

"Well, of course! Everybody loves me!" He proudly placed his hands on his hips.

"And what if I do-- love you?" You tried playing it off as if you were joking, but you were really curious as to what he would say.

"Then I'd be able to do this." He leaned forward --

"KILI." Thorins voice boomed.

"What did you do this time?" You asked, taking a step back.

He smiled sheepishly, "I don't know what you're speaking of."

You smiled and shook your head, "Go and fix the mess you made, you imbecile."

"Words hurt!" He fake pouted.

"Yeah, well, you're a tough puppy" You pinched his cheeks.

He nodded and kissed your cheek, "That's all I can give for now." He shrugged and jogged to Thorin.

You stood there, smiling to yourself, "I guess everybody does love him." And you walked out to join the others.

I'm not going to edit, since I want to post this asap x.x also, a Verrrryyy big thank you for 1k+ reads! I appreciate them~♡♡