Imagine being Bard's wife ♡

Thank you for requesting this, BlackWasp_ClaraWayne! I'm really sorry that I took forever to write this. I tried my best, I'm not exactly a big fan of Bard (Sorry) but here you go! Enjoy~

You began chopping up some vegetables, preparing dinner for the family.

"Hey, Darling." Bard came in through the door. He flopped onto the couch, "Where's Bain?"

You waved your hand and said, "He's outside with his sisters."

You heard some rustling and you soon felt Bard hugging you from behind, "Darling, when will dinner be ready?"

"Soon. The stew is boiling over the fire and I'll throw in the vegetables in when I'm finished." You answered, gesturing your knife towards the furnace.

He smiled and nodded, "I shall fetch the children, then." He preformed an elaborate bow and left the room.

You chuckled and emptied the plate of vegetables into the pot. You stirred it around for a couple of minutes, you stopped when you heard laughter.

You looked out the window above the furnace and smiled, it was Bard slowly chasing Tilda, making her feel fast.

You set up the table, placing the plates, napkins, and utensils together. You took out a bottle from the cabinet, it was their favorite drink and you decided to tell them you bought it for them.

After pouring everyone's cup, you peeked out of the door and saw Bard, "Bard, dinners ready." And you went back inside.

"Alright, kids, come on. Your mothers almost got dinner ready." Bard said, grabbing Tilda and Sigrid's hands.

Within moments, they all came in and settled into their seats

You brought dinner over to them and smiled, "Eat up!"

♡ Time Skip ♡

"Thank you for the food, Darling." Bard came up and hugged you from behind.

"No problem." You kissed his cheek.

"How do you manage to take care of the children, work, make breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks too? And yet be the greatest wife a man could ask for?" He kissed your cheek and smiled.

You blushed lightly and placed the dishes back down into the sink, turning around to hug him.

"What a charmer." You laughed, kissing his jaw.

"Only for you, Love."

You turned back around to continue with washing the dishes but Bard grabbed you by the waist and began carrying you in a bridal style, bringing you outside.

"What are you doing!?" You shrieked, laughing, "Bard, put me down!"

He chuckled too, "Hold on, Love."

You gave up trying to put yourself on the ground, so you just rested your head on his chest and relaxed.

You were burst out of your daydreaming as Bard placed you down on the dock, feet dangling off.

The sun was setting and it was really beautiful. You smiled and placed your hand on top of his. The sunset looked as if the sea was eating the sun away, very slowly.

You rested your head against his left shoulder and smiled, "It's really beautiful."

"Yes.. Yes it is." He said, and kissed the top of your head.