Chapter - 8

Nyx's POV

After lunch, everyone dispersed to their rooms to prepare for the ball scheduled to start at 6 PM. As I was about to head to my room, I remembered my conversation with Gabriel and gestured for him to follow me. Azrael gave me a peck on the lips before nodding at Gabriel and heading to his own room, leaving me to open the door for Gabriel to enter.

Sitting on the bed, I waited for Gabriel to ask questions, but he remained silent. With a sigh, I began to recount the painful truth: the abuse I endured from my parents, the threats to keep silent, and the terrifying moments when Azrael intervened to protect me.

Gabriel listened attentively, his expression filled with compassion as I poured out my heart. He comforted me, offering his support and understanding, like the elder brother I never had. "You should have told me, Nyx," he said softly, his words dripping with regret.

I sobbed harder, feeling overwhelmed by the weight of my secrets, but Gabriel held me close, attempting to soothe my distress. Despite his efforts, I felt a panic attack looming, my breathing becoming erratic.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Azrael entered, kneeling in front of me. His presence was calming, and he guided me through a breathing exercise, his voice steady and reassuring. With his hand on his heart, he helped me regain control of my breathing, counting with me until my frantic breaths began to slow.

As tears continued to stream down my cheeks, Azrael embraced me, promising that no one would ever hurt me again without facing consequences. Gabriel, too, expressed his apologies, though I assured him it wasn't his fault. Despite his guilt, Gabriel bid us goodbye, leaving Azrael to stay with me.

Gently lifting me, Azrael laid me down on the bed, settling beside me. With his comforting presence by my side, I finally felt a sense of peace wash over me, knowing that I was not alone.

Once again, Azrael lifted me, cradling me against his chest, his comforting words wrapping around me like a warm embrace. "Calm down, Nyx. No one is going to lay a hand on you ever again, and I mean it. You're fucking strong, and I know you won't let them touch you," he reassured me, his voice filled with conviction.

Listening to the soothing rhythm of his words, I relaxed against him, feeling the tension slowly melt away. I absentmindedly played with the rings on his fingers.

"Would you like to sleep, Nyx?" he asked softly. I nodded in response, and he set his phone alarm for 4 PM. I narrowed my eyes playfully at him, but he chuckled, reminding me of the upcoming ball.

"It wouldn't be nice if the future king and queen were caught sleeping, would it?" he teased, and I pouted, reluctant to leave the safety of his embrace. Closing my eyes, I allowed myself to drift into a peaceful darkness.

I soon woke up and was in a better mood than before, i started pecking Azrael's lips and sat on top of him to get more comfortable and started kissing him again. "Wake up Az we have to get ready come on" I sang and he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me, "it seems like you are feeling better" he said smirking and placing both his hands on my hips.

I could feel him getting hard under me and I looked at him raising my eyebrow. "I can't help it you are hot", he said and I rolled my eyes at him and slowly started moving and started grinding on him. "Nyx don't start something you can't finish" he said holding me in one place and lifted me and moved me on his chest I pouted at him while he chuckled "as much as i want you we have to get ready and Nyx I can feel your wetness dripping out baby and its fucking making me lose control now go get ready alright" he said. I blushed at his comment but nevertheless went into the restroom to wash my face to see Azrael picking up his shirt and coat from the floor when there was a knock on the door.

Before i could answer it he went and opened it and Arabella was standing there with a dress in her hands and handed it to Azrael, hope the both of you are well rested she said and i frowned on to why i she also focused on me but she smiled and left the room before anything could happen, "what is she up to?" Azreal asked me, "she is your mother is she not you are the one who should know, now out so i can get dressed peacefully" i pointed at the door and he said, "watch it Nyx or I might just fuck you mercilessly for that attitude of yours he said and placed the dress on the bed and moved towards me, and you would love that won't you, my back hit the wall.

He came close and said be careful Nyx and i won't loose my cool, he said parting my thighs and moving my underwear to the side and started rubbing my pussy but didn't touch the one spot I needed him to, "so fucking wet" he wispered in my ears, one of hands reached my neck and he started kissing me on my neck, he found my clit and started drawing circles, my knees wear starting to shake as he increased his speed, I moaned his name as he put a finger in my pussy and another one and increased the pace simultaneously rubbing my clit faster.

"Azrae"l I breathed out, "what do you want Nyx?", "I'm.... gonna cum" I said to him and he increased the pace and wispered "cum for me love" and I collapsed onto him while he put his fingers on his mouth and licked my cum of it and wispered "delicious", "get ready amore" he told and kissed me softly on my lips and went to his room.

After freshening up in the restroom, I settled at my dresser, running a straightener through my hair with practiced ease. Applying a light touch of makeup, I opted for a natural look, subtly enhancing my features.

Turning my attention to the dress, I carefully removed it from its cover, revealing its stunning design. The fabric was a rich black, accentuated by scattered silver glitter that caught the light. Its deep neckline and sleeveless cut exuded elegance, while a daring high slit added a hint of allure.

Slipping into the dress, I admired how it accentuated my features, feeling a surge of confidence as I glanced at my reflection. Leaving my hair cascading freely, I applied a touch of mascara to enhance my eyes, adding a subtle glow to my appearance.

Quickly locating my black heels to complement the dress, I finalized my outfit in no time, settling onto the bed as I sent out a quick message to my friends and Azrael, letting them know I was ready. Heading to Azrael's room, I couldn't help but feel a flutter of excitement, eager to join him and see him.