Chapter 2: The sponsor asked you to come to a dinner party

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Big Capital Villain in the Entertainment Circle 2
  Chapter 2

  Qiao Zhuo couldn't help but said: "Which movie was arranged by Shen Jiming? It was very fast."

  At this time, the system was watching the excitement and said, "He has something faster, if there is no Lin Song , Ruan Yunzhi will appear on your hotel bed tonight."

  Qiao Zhuo was surprised and asked: "Hotel?"

  The system imitated it vividly, and the voice sounded like that of a minion who wanted to curry favor with the wrong person, "This is the girl. , I just accidentally heard a call from Mr. Shen, saying that Mr. Qiao is interested in him and will send me to the hotel tonight."

  Qiao Zhuo: "."

  Qiao Zhuo: "Ruan Yunzhi is safe now, right? ?"

  The system responded: "Of course."

  Cao Cao was about to arrive when he received a call from Shen Jiming.

  As soon as Qiao Zhuo connected, he heard Shen Jiming's words from the other side, which seemed to be asking for credit, "Mr. Qiao, I've done this for you. Can you treat me to a meal tonight?"

  The system interrupted: "I think the second male lead is a bit weird. "

  Qiao Zhuo agreed directly and said, "Okay."

  Shen Ji was obviously a little excited and said, "Last time I saw that you like eating Japanese food, why don't you also book Qingfeng Residence tonight?"

  Qiao Zhuo's interest is not here. He casually responded, "It's up to you." Before

  Shen Jiming had time to be happy, he heard Qiao Zhuo speak again: "Call the director and the two leading actors together tonight, and let's have a meal together." Shen Jiming remained silent for a while.

  Qiao Zhuo waited for a while and complained to the system: "Although I know that Shen Jiming will work with Lin Song to bankrupt my company in the near future, why is he so ignored now? I am very dissatisfied."

  The system . : "Host, you are the villain, so it is not called collaboration, it should be called alliance."

  Qiao Zhuo: "fine."

  Shen Jiming said: "Okay, Mr. Qiao, I will arrange it."

  Qiao Zhuo was very, very, With a particularly cold hum, he hung up the phone preemptively.

  Qiao Zhuo: "Revenge."

  System: "Host, I am very happy that our mission is finally on the right track!"

  Qiao Zhuo did not speak to attack the simple little system, but only smiled, and his peach blossom eyes were slightly raised, looking more and more... To seduce people.

  Inexplicably, the system felt something was wrong. This unpleasant feeling reached its peak when Qiao Zhuo appeared at the door of Qingfeng Residence with two beauties in his arms.

  As soon as Qiao Zhuo got out of the car, the person in charge of the hotel hurried over, bent down and said respectfully: "Mr. Qiao is here to welcome you. We have arranged a luxury suite on the top floor for your friend, and the menu also impresses Shen." Mr. Qiao Zhuo has seen it all."

  Qiao Zhuo had a silver spoon in his mouth during his life, and was surrounded by gold and silver in his long life. But even so, he was allergic to many things, and every time he went out, he had to order a long list of menus in advance. .