Chapter 52: Jealousy

No matter how many doubts Qiao Zhuo had in his heart at the moment, since the system said that the inexplicable black figure in front of him was also the male protagonist, Qiao Zhuo could only block Yu Xuan's peach wood sword.

In an instant, a purple spell tightly wrapped around the mahogany sword, and Qiao Zhuo chuckled: "The little Taoist priest has such a big temper. The person you want to kill is my good friend."

Qiao Zhuo's voice was clear and cold, But these words were harsh in Yu Xuan's ears. What kind of friend? A friend who appeared out of nowhere? He didn't know that the man hiding behind Qiao Zhuo looked exactly like him! Is it an illusion?

Heiying was still kneeling behind Qiao Zhuo. Hearing this, he said directly: "Master, are you willing to accept me?"

Heiying and Yu Xuan were like twins, but their expressions were completely different. Yu Xuan was more cold and arrogant. , and the black shadow is full of ghostly energy, which is more evil.

The surprise in the black shadow's voice was self-evident. When Yu Xuan heard the words at the door, he put away his mahogany sword, his temperament condensed like the hanging moon, "Qiao Zhuo, I only listen to the truth, who is he?"

There were runes all over the periphery of Yu Xuan's residence. With his consent, it was absolutely impossible for Li Gui to break in, and the man kneeling on the ground seemed to have some friendship with Qiao Zhuo.

A strange feeling of anxiety arose from the bottom of Yu Xuan's heart, especially when he saw Qiao Zhuo acting intimately with that person. The man lowered his eyes and hurriedly recited the Heart-Cleaning Mantra silently.

System: "Host, the male protagonist's evil entity cannot be destroyed, so it needs your protection. According to the plot line, he should not have appeared at this time."

Qiao Zhuo frowned and said: "There are constant bugs all day long... What do you mean? Do I have to carry this evil entity?"

The system said, "Please let the host make arrangements."

Qiao Zhuo

stood up and swept his clothes. His cold face became more handsome. .

"Then may I ask, Your Excellency, what does it have to do with you that I am talking to the master?" The black shadow sneered, and there was an unruly expression on the same eyebrows that Yu Xuan had never shown before.

The peach wood sword clanked behind Yu Xuan. Qiao Zhuo was given a headache by this farce. He simply dragged the black shadow over and introduced to Yu Xuan: "This is indeed my good friend..." Qiao Zhuo looked sideways. With dark eyes, he suddenly thought that it was impossible for both of them to call him Yu Xuan, right?

In Qiao Zhuo's mind, there was a picture of two people running at the same time when he called Yu Xuan, which made him tremble.

Then Qiao Zhuo suddenly saw black shadows lingering behind him, and he immediately said: "My name is Yu Ying."

The black shadow had doubts in his eyes, "Master, my name is Yu..."

Qiao Zhuo covered the black shadow with his hands midway through his words. Mouth, Qiao Zhuo's peach blossom eyes were full of threatening smiles, "I know, Yu Ying." Yu Ying

was forced to accept the new name: "..."

Yu Ying held Qiao Zhuo's hand, her evil eyebrows brightened, "Okay , all obey the master."

The intimate behavior of the two people in front of him made Yu Xuan furious, but there was no trace of it on his stern face.

Yu Xuan stood at the door and asked in a deep voice: "Yu Ying? Which shadow is it?"

Hearing this, Yu Ying glanced at Yu Xuan with an indifferent expression, but turned sideways and immediately changed her demeanor, bending her eyes and smiling as she asked Qiao Zhuo, "Master, which shadow should I say?"

Yu Xuan didn't care at all and saw the clues.

Qiao Zhuo: "..." What the hell is this situation!

Qiao Zhuo frowned and said impatiently, "How do I know?"

Seeing that Qiao Zhuo was angry, Yu Ying immediately said coldly to Yu Xuan, "I don't know."

Yu Xuan clutched the talisman tightly in his hand, and his handsome eyebrows darkened when he saw this, " Why do you want to transform into me? What's the purpose?"

Qiao Zhuo was a big boy, but he refused to come out no matter how hard he called the system.

Qiao Zhuo: ":)"

Yu Ying snorted, "What? You are the only one in the world who can look like this, and no one else can? I also want to say that it was you who transformed into me!"

After repeated confrontations, there was a stalemate. When the atmosphere was about to drop to freezing point, Qiao Zhuo interrupted the two of them and said coldly: "I'm hungry."

Yu Xuan, who originally knocked on the door to call Qiao Zhuo for dinner: "..."

Yu Ying immediately asked nervously: "Master , Do you need me to help you catch some people?"

Qiao Zhuo glanced at Yu Xuan's cold face again and refused: "No need."

Yu Ying's expression quickly dropped, as if he had been let down by the scumbag, and asked. He said: "Why? Master, I can catch many Zhengyin brats for you."

Yu Xuan said coldly: "It's really not necessary, I have already prepared food for Qiao Zhuo."

Qiao Zhuo? Yu Ying grasped the key point and thought why Yu Xuan could call Qiao Zhuo directly, and he wanted to do it too!

Yu Ying followed Qiao Zhuo step by step. The man was obviously much taller than him, but at this moment he was like a large dog, shaking his invisible tail vigorously behind him.

"Master, I also want to call you by your name directly." Yu Ying said eagerly.

Qiao Zhuo really wished that Yu Ying was his master. He had long wanted the other party to change his mind, but he couldn't find a suitable opportunity to interrupt.

"Okay." Qiao Zhuo responded casually, completely unaware of Yu Xuan's cold eyes, and focused entirely on the breakfast set out in the restaurant.

The incense ashes were put into a white porcelain bowl and placed on the table, with Yu Xuan's breakfast on the other side in front of him.

Qiao Zhuo raised his eyebrows and asked with a smile: "How dare the little Taoist priest put incense ashes for me?"

You must know that it is absolutely impossible for a ghost of Rakshasa's level to receive incense ashes as an offering, but since Yu Xuan dared to offer it to him, Qiao Zhuo dared to accept it.

The system that had disappeared for a long time appeared: "Host."

Qiao Zhuo: "You still dare to come out?"

The system was nervous for a long time, and said nonchalantly: "The career growth value of the male protagonist is +10."

Qiao Zhuo: "?"

Just when Qiao Zhuo was wondering what it was. When something happened, I saw Yu Xuan receiving a phone call.

Su Qianfan's voice came from the other end of the phone, and he said anxiously: "Elder brother! Come to Shilan Yazhu quickly. I really can't take on this order with my cultivation level. Come and help me."

Nowadays, all Taoist priests are responsible for the association, and the orders they receive are all related to their own merits. Suqian Fanneng cried and asked Yu Xuan for help. It seemed that he was in a lot of trouble.

Yu Xuan glanced at Qiao Zhuo, who was sitting across from him and inhaling the incense ash. The man's face was soft with his neck hanging down, and his beautiful eyebrows showed the pleasure after eating, which made Yu Xuan's heart soften.

It's just that that annoying guy is still following Qiao Zhuo. He has a strong ghost aura but does not need to eat, and his cultivation level is unpredictable. What on earth is he... Qiao Zhuo said that person is his good friend, but the tone of the two people is clear. Unlike Familiar, why did Qiao Zhuo tell this lie?

Yu Xuan lowered his eyelashes and asked in a deep voice on the phone: "Tell me slowly, what's going on?"

Su Qian Fan only said hurriedly: "It's Gumantong."

Yu Xuan's expression condensed, and he realized the seriousness of the matter. He immediately said: "I'll be there right away."

Yu Ying, who was standing next to Qiao Zhuo, didn't listen to what Yu Xuan was saying at all. He only stared at Qiao Zhuo who was inhaling the incense ash, while quietly asking: "Qiao Zhuo, you really don't need to Shall I help you catch someone alive?"

Qiao Zhuo glanced at him and said, "If you say one more thing, I will throw you out."

Yu Ying immediately shut up. Qiao Zhuo wanted to ask how this person came here, and whether he knew that he was Yu Xuan's evil thoughts. However, due to Yu Xuan's presence, he had previously said that Yu Ying was his good friend. At this moment, he could only hold back his curiosity. Unspoken.

Qiao Zhuo had eaten and drank enough, and his features were too beautiful. Yu Ying, who was silent beside him, was staring at him in a daze.

Originally, Yu Ying only came here because he heard that Rakshasa appeared in the suburbs of the city, and he thought it would be good to follow him to improve his cultivation. But now that he has seen Qiao Zhuo, those thoughts have completely turned into smoke, and he can only think of Qiao Zhuo. Character.

Yu Ying hid her expression and lowered her head, thinking that if she could practice dual cultivation...just thinking about Yu Ying made her heart burn.

Opposite him, Yu Xuan suddenly stood up, interrupting Yu Ying's charming thoughts. The man quickly put on his coat and said, "I'll go out with you later."

Qiao Zhuo saw Yu Xuan's eyes looking at him and asked with a smile, "Why is the little Taoist like this?" You can't live without me? You have to hang with me to be happy?"

Yu Xuan now felt a little bit more happy when faced with Qiao Zhuo's teasing, but this change was not obvious, and Yu Xuan did not catch it deliberately.

"There's something delicious to eat, do you want to go?" Yu Xuan asked Qiao Zhuo, staring at him.

Qiao Zhuo wondered why Yu Xuan was so willing to feed him, but if he didn't eat the free meal, he would get nothing. Qiao Zhuo nodded in agreement.

Seeing the two of them getting ready to go out, Yu Ying became unhappy and stepped forward to block Qiao Zhuo, "This guy is covered in talismans. Qiao Zhuo, please ignore him and leave here with me."

Qiao Zhuo knew that this group of darkness Shadow is a problem!

Yu Xuan's cold voice sounded: "No matter how you and Qiao Zhuo met, this is my home now."

Yu Ying was dissatisfied when he heard this, and directly took Qiao Zhuo's hand and stared at him with questioning eyes, "Qiao Zhuo Tell me, do you want to leave with me or stay here?"

Yu Xuan glanced at Yu Ying with a sharp eyebrow, "Rakshasa and I are connected with the magic rope, he can't leave here,"

Yu Ying said angrily. Okay, I said he didn't want to leave with me because you, a Taoist priest, imprisoned him here!"

Qiao Zhuo: "..."

Yu Xuan retorted coldly: "It's not a confinement, Qiao Zhuo is safe here. "

The two of them looked at each other coldly, and when they came to their senses and realized that the key choice lay with Qiao Zhuo, they both turned to look at Qiao Zhuo, wanting an explanation.

Yu Xuan: "Qiao Zhuo, you want to leave?"

Yu Ying: "Master, don't be afraid, I can take you to a place where no one can find you."

Yu Xuan snorted coldly when he heard this, "No one can find you "What do you want to do?"

Thinking of Yu Ying's every intimate move towards Qiao Zhuo, the irritation in Yu Xuan's heart became more and more intense. Where did an inexplicable friend come from and how could Qiao Zhuo endure it again and again? !

Being stared at by two identical faces, Qiao Zhuo was really confused.

The system said it wanted to protect Heiying, but Qiao Zhuo couldn't ask Yu Xuan to drive him away.

When Yu Ying saw Qiao Zhuo silently expressing her disapproval of leaving with him, she turned directly to Yu Xuan, her expression deliberately pretending to be innocent, and she came close to Qiao Zhuo and stared at Yu Xuan and asked: "I have no fixed address, Qiao Zhuo is so kind. You won't be angry if you take me in for a while."

Yu Xuan: "..."

Qiao Zhuo: "..." What a green tea.

Yu Xuan met Green Tea for the first time in his life. He was stunned for a moment. It took him a while to recover, "I don't care if you want to stay or leave, but Qiao Zhuo can't leave with you."

Qiao Zhuo heard that Yu Xuan agreed that Yu Ying should stay . , then he breathed a sigh of relief and stroked Yu Ying's head like a dog, "Then you stay here for now."

Yu Ying's eyes and brows were filled with joy.

Qiao Zhuo walked straight past Yu Xuan. Seeing that the man was still standing there, he turned around in confusion and asked, "Why don't you leave? Didn't you say you were going out?"

Yu Xuan, who had not received any benefits from taking Yu Ying in, said: " ..."