Chapter 18: I can take it if you are handsome.

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Noble Omega Villain 2
  Chapter 2

  As soon as the eldest prince Wells said these words, the eyes of everyone present unconsciously fell on Qiao Zhuo.

  To be honest, if you ignore the Duke's debauched deeds, Qiao Zhuo is the top S-class omega in the empire. If you really want to find an omega in the entire empire whose status can match that of Marshal Chu Xiu, you have to Apart from Qiao Zhuo, it is almost difficult to find anyone else.

  Qiao Zhuo smiled at the system and said, "This is the love gift offered to me by the second male lead. I didn't do anything."

  It was because Qiao Zhuo did nothing that the system was so incompetent and furious. Why did the emotional line in the small world look like this from the beginning? tortuous.

  Faced with such a reward suggestion, the old emperor pondered for a long time without saying a word.

  Qiao Zhuo knew it was time for him to take the stage, and said lazily and teasingly: "I wonder how this marshal looks compared to the two alphas presented by the eldest prince just now? If he is unparalleled in beauty, I can't accept him..."

  Qiao Zhuo paused for a long time. , his eyes deliberately scanned the people in front of him, "After all, there are many vacant rooms in the mansion, and we can afford it."

  The system completely collapsed, "Host, you have changed the simple mode to hell mode!"

  A villain who has ill intentions towards the heroine And a villain who has ill intentions towards the male protagonist, you can figure out which one will die more tragically by thinking about it with your feet.

  But Qiao Zhuo was extremely innocent and said to the system: "I'm just provoking them."

  The system: "."

  As soon as these words came out, everyone on the scene was so scared that they fell silent. Even Glory like Chu Xiu actually did it in front of Qiao Zhuo. They are no different from other ordinary alpha soldiers, and this Duke cannot be messed with.

  Only the second prince Brooke laughed loudly and said: "Your Majesty Duke, the Marshal is absolutely handsome. Maybe I can help you two."

  The system muttered: "Destroy it, there is no more love."

  Accompanied by Brooke's silly laughter , Qiao Zhuo understood that the rumors about Brooke's well-developed limbs and lack of a string in his head did not seem to be false. He is obviously a handsome young red-haired alpha, but he is so clueless.

  "Is this the third male lead you assigned to the heroine? So stupid?" Qiao Zhuo asked the system with a very confused tone.

  The system only said: "A well-behaved and cute repair dog, host, don't you like it?"

  Qiao Zhuo looked at the red-haired alpha in front of him again, well-behaved? cute? The disgust in his eyes was not concealed at all.

  The system added: "He was quite cute before he said this."

  Qiao Zhuo: "..."

  Brooke's inappropriate joke made the old emperor reprimand him: "When will you be able to stand up straight in front of the marshal and not be confused by his message? I'm so shocked that you say such teasing words again!"

  After the old emperor finished speaking, he cursed a few more words angrily, allowing Brooke to reflect on his own.

  The emperor trained Brooke throughout the whole process, but did not say a harsh word to Qiao Zhuo. His partiality for honor and favor simply gave everyone present a new understanding of Qiao Zhuo's status.