Chapter 56: Be my ghost waiter

Black clouds pressed down on the situation, and the cries of ghosts became louder and louder. All the ghosts around him were heading in the direction of Qiao Zhuo. The situation was very dangerous.

Zhong Ge trembled his long beard and reprimanded with a pale face: "Xuan'er, don't mess around!"

Yu Xuan is his most proud disciple in this life, and he is also the successor of the orthodox mantle of Taoism. How can he be eaten by Rakshasa? !

The Yin Qi continued to spread, and Qiao Zhuo smiled lazily, with an evil look on his eyebrows, and the unique pressure of Rakshasa came over forcefully, "It seems there is no need to talk."

Yu Ying felt his heart heat up as he took a step closer and said, He said in a voice: "Qiao Zhuo, why do you need that guy's heart? I have a ready-made one here."

Hearing this, Qiao Zhuo glanced at him sideways, "You are a ghost, where did you get your heart?"

Yu Ying choked in the confusion, Jun The unhappy expression on his face was very obvious. The man had a gloomy air around him, and his features were familiar, causing Zhong Ge to look back at him frequently.

At this moment, Yu Xuan turned around and said in a cold voice: "I promise you, Qiao Zhuo, you can take my heart if you want it." He bent his waist, and his stern face showed a rare softness.

Hearing this, Zhong Ge said angrily: "Xuan'er! Don't talk nonsense!"

Qiao Zhuo stood aside and frowned. Why did this sound so strange?

But how could the villain be so easy to fool? Qiao Zhuo looked cold and arrogant, nodded and smiled mockingly: "Oh? But I don't want your heart now."

Yu Ying breathed a sigh of relief.

In front of the crowd, Yu Xuan resisted the protective shield by himself, with little help from the other disciples. The man's voice was hoarse, "Then what do you want now?"

Zhong Ge pointed at Qiao Zhuo with trembling fingers in distress, "Ghost, what the hell? You're teasing us like this!"

Su Qianfan kept throwing spells at the white-headed kid, but he didn't even have time to interrupt at this moment.

Qiao Zhuo was the only one in the crowd who was leisurely. He even yawned and thought for a while, boredly, and said, "If you, little Taoist, agree to practice dual cultivation with me, I will help you this time."

Zhong Ge almost heard this request. He was so angry that he said the word "beast" on his lips.

Everyone around me gasped, how could that be? ! But after taking a closer look, the Rakshasa in front of me is gorgeous and beautiful, which can be called a national beauty. If you can practice dual cultivation with him... it won't be that difficult. On the contrary, there must be many people vying to come forward.

The corner of Yu Ying's mouth twitched, and she leaned behind Qiao Zhuo and put her chin on his shoulder, "Qiao Zhuo, you don't need to find anyone else if you want to practice dual cultivation. Am I not here?"

Qiao Zhuo pushed away Yu Ying's arm that was restraining him, Narrowing his eyes, he said, "But I don't want to find you."

Yu Ying had a sad expression on his face, "Why? I obviously look the same as him."

Qiao Zhuo frowned, what's going on with this evil thought? Always getting in the way of his tasks. Yu

Xuan, the person involved in dual cultivation, did not react much, but his ears turned red. Now that he was teased by Qiao Zhuo, he was no longer as uncomfortable as the first time. He agreed even more neatly than before: "Okay."