Chapter 60: Thick calluses on fingers

The wind was howling outside the 13th floor, but a dim light was on inside the house, and the water vapor was thick on the glass door, blurring the figures of the people inside.

Qiao Zhuo wiped his black hair and stepped out of the bathroom. The man was only wearing a white bathrobe. When his bare feet stepped on the soft carpet, fragrant water droplets fell, making him wet.

Yu Xuan heard the door open in the study, and what he saw when he looked up was this scene. Qiao Zhuo had black hair and red eyes, with a smile in his eyes, and his collarbone and neck dazzled like white jade.

"Little Taoist priest, what are you looking at?" Qiao Zhuo asked as he approached, and the faint and vague fragrance also approached with his footsteps.

Yu Xuan kept his expression calm and pretended to be calm, but his men closed the computer with force and shut up all the hidden, dark search records that could not be seen with a snap.

The man was neatly dressed and went into the study to study. At this moment, Yu Xuan rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt, revealing his strong muscular arms.

Qiao Zhuo leaned against the desk with his arms crossed, his slim waist curved into a sexy curve.

Yu Xuan didn't dare to look anymore, he just lowered his eyes and stared at his fingers. The joints of his hands that had been practicing spells for many years were covered with thick calluses. His slender fingers were lightly bent and tapped on the table, and he said in a deep voice: "It's just some information."

"Information. " Ah..." Qiao Zhuo made a long sound, then bent down and whispered in Yu Xuan's ear: "I thought you were searching for what to do."

The system blocked it angrily.

With a bang, Yu Xuan's mind almost exploded. His ears and neck were instantly red. He put his hand against his thin lips and didn't dare to look at Qiao Zhuo. All the steps he just remembered were completely useless, because Qiao Zhuo doesn't follow the routine at all!

The aroma became stronger and stronger, and when Yu Xuan held his breath and concentrated, Yu Ying's voice suddenly sounded in his mind.

"Trash, just let me go!" Yu Ying was suppressed in Yu Xuan's body. At this moment, she could only watch him standing there doing nothing. She was so angry that she wanted to rush out of the body and pressed Qiao Zhuo down. on the table.

White fingers lifted Yu Xuan's chin. Qiao Zhuo smiled and asked, "Can you kiss?"

Yu Xuan decided not to be led by Qiao Zhuo anymore. Hearing the words, he stood up straight away. The man was much taller than Qiao Zhuo, and his broad shoulders completely enveloped him. Under his own shadow, a dark sense of satisfaction filled Yu Xuan's heart.

Yu Xuan restrained Qiao Zhuo's waist with one hand, pressed the back of his head forcefully with the other hand, and kissed him fiercely.

The man's skills were raw and inexperienced, but his strength was there, and with just a few guidance from Qiao Zhuo, he was able to kiss him in reverse without a teacher, until he was dizzy.

Qiao Zhuo felt that he was short of breath, so he squeezed Yu Xuan's strong arm tightly, but the other person was addicted to the kiss and refused to let go even half of the way, which made Qiao Zhuo's eyes red and tears on the verge of falling.

"Let go..." Qiao Zhuo sided his head to avoid it. Seeing that he couldn't bear it anymore, Yu Xuan lowered his eyes and responded. But the next second his eyes suddenly turned evil, his whole body's temperament changed, and his imprisoned arm directly hit Qiao Zhuo. Pick it up and put it on the desk.

Qiao Zhuo's eyes were still red. Seeing this, he clung tightly to Yu Xuan's neck and frowned: "What are you doing?"

Qiao Zhuo didn't get the answer he wanted, only to see the man in front of him kiss him again without any warning. He came up, but the intensity of his movements this time was very different from before. As their lips and teeth collided, the opponent bit Qiao Zhuo's lower lip countless times with his sharp teeth.

Qiao Zhuo squeezed the back of the man's collar tightly and confirmed vaguely: "Yu Xuan?"

A tingling sensation came from his thin lips, and the other man's face turned grim. He pressed the back of Qiao Zhuo's neck tightly and rubbed it, "Guess who I am?" , Master. "

It's actually Yu Ying? !

Qiao Zhuo was startled, but the system that had already blocked him could not respond to his doubts. Yu Ying in front of him asked with an irritated face: "Master wants to practice dual cultivation, why don't you come to me? I'm much better than that ice cube." , I can..."

Halfway through Yu Ying's words, Qiao Zhuo saw that the temperament of the man in front of him had changed again, and the dignified and self-possessed Yu Xuan was back.

Yu Xuan saw Qiao Zhuo's thin lips with red marks at the first sight, and his heart surged with anger. He had accidentally let Yu Ying get through! The man used his cultivation to suppress Yu Ying hard and never let him get even a cent.

Seeing Yu Xuan's unkind expression, Qiao Zhuo felt a sense of crisis in his heart. How many times had he been tortured like this? Qiao Zhuo's voice trembled unnaturally, "Little Taoist, it's not good for you two to change like this. Let's forget it today." "

Yu Xuan's arm strength did not change at all. He looked out the window at the black clouds and said: "The thunder is approaching, we don't have time."

Yu Xuan kissed Qiao Zhuo's white wrist on the side of his neck, and wrapped his arms around the man's back. , and walked straight towards the bedroom.

The little white-headed ghost was crawling in the corridor with his head raised, and there seemed to be a questioning look in his dark eyes. Qiao Zhuo felt inexplicable shame when he saw it. He covered his sight with his arms and said: "You all get out of here."

Maybe it was Qiao Zhuo. Zhuo had never spoken to them in such a tone. The group of white-headed brats did not leave immediately. Instead, they still lingered in the corridor and stared at the two of them.

Yu Xuan walked and kissed him along the way. Qiao Zhuo couldn't hide away. He glared at him and said: "Get them out of here." Being

stared at by the white-headed kid, he was being kissed by Yu Xuan, as if he was being kissed at home. The cats and dogs looked the same, and Qiao Zhuo's fingers felt numb. He didn't like this!

Seeing that Qiao Zhuo was really nervous, Yu Xuan twisted his fingers lightly, and the blue-white talisman array completely enveloped the entire bedroom, making it impossible for anyone to break in.

In the bedroom, Qiao Zhuo was still being held in Yu Xuan's arms. The man lowered his eyes and asked, "Master, didn't you say you wanted to teach me? I'm very incompetent."

Qiao Zhuo stared at Yu Xuan for a few seconds, then turned around and turned around. She sat astride the man, pulled his collar with her fingers, and bit her Adam's apple. As expected, she saw Yu Xuan tremble all over and hugged him tighter.

Qiao Zhuo gained a little more confidence, with an arrogant expression on his face again, "Please."

Yu Xuan stared at Qiao Zhuo for a moment, his eyes as heavy as water, and his voice was cold, "Please."

Thunder gradually gathered outside the house to form a , the wind howled incessantly, the trees were swaying fiercely, and the heavy raindrops banged on the window sill. The bad weather made people frightened.

Qiao Zhuo was so frightened that he was sweating all over, his arms were weakly pressed against the man's chest, and he was still sitting astride him. Yu Xuan's forehead was red, he was restrained fiercely, and his voice was hoarse.

"It's raining." Yu Xuan said.

Qiao Zhuo was shaking so badly that he bit his thin lips and couldn't say a word, and even his "hmm" was broken.

The double cultivator formation appeared in the room, enveloping the two of them.

Qiao Zhuo felt that his cultivation level was growing continuously, and there was still room for breakthrough.

There are seven levels of ghosts. He is now the highest Rakshasa. What else is above Rakshasa? No one knows.

Relying on a pair of white arms at the head of the bed, holding them with sweat, Qiao Zhuo's mind went blank, leaving only the flashing white light.

Time and time again, he was pulled away, only to be pulled back again and again.

Yu Xuan's dark eyes were exactly the same as Yu Ying's. He couldn't refuse and said: "Sit tight."

Qiao Zhuo almost cried when he heard this. He didn't need to teach him!

It took three days for the thunder to take shape. During this period, it rained heavily every day in City A, with lightning and thunder, and not a single pedestrian on the street.

The little white-headed ghosts huddled in front of the bedroom door, looking nervously and worriedly at the door panel in front of them. Qiao Zhuo had disappeared for three days, and they were very scared.

The blue-white talisman array was still as bright as day, prohibiting their approach.

Finally, near noon, the door that had been closed for three days was pushed open. Yu Xuan walked out. His temperament became colder and arrogant, and his cultivation was solid. His eyes glanced at the group of brats on the floor, making them tremble. There is a strong atmosphere of the master! Don't mess with me, run away!

Seeing the white-headed brats running away in a hurry, Yu Xuan walked into the kitchen calmly and prepared to eat, and the taste of food hidden in his face was fully revealed.

Yu Ying, whose mind had been closed for three days, was cursing angrily: "Asshole! Hypocrite! You are worse than me!"

Yu Xuan calmly lowered his eyes, suppressed Yu Ying with his majestic cultivation, and gave way in an instant. He shut his mouth and couldn't even move.

The bed curtains in the room were thick and the vision was dim. When Qiao Zhuo slowly woke up, his eyes caught sight of the familiar furnishings on the bedside. He shook subconsciously. Then he realized that Yu Xuan was not there, and he breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

The man's wrists and shoulders were full of red marks, his eyes were still red, and his hands and feet were so weak that they were weak, but his cultivation had truly improved by several levels.

The system said: "Host, the sky thunder will come soon today, please be prepared."

Qiao Zhuo's move to indirectly kill Lou Jinhu caused the sky thunder to bring disaster, and he had to endure seven levels to survive, and Yu Tong Tong's Gumantong has not been solved yet, and Yu Xuan's career growth value is still a little short of, so he cannot die.

Qiao Zhuo's body was covered with marks, but because he was practicing double cultivation at all times, he was not tired, but instead radiant, and his beautiful eyebrows were even more charming, making people dare not stare at him for a second, for fear of being seduced by him.

Yu Xuan opened the door and came in, holding a bowl of incense ash in his hand.

Qiao Zhuo frowned and said, "I can't eat any more."

For him, dual cultivation meant absorbing the spiritual energy from Yu Xuan's body. At this moment, he didn't feel hungry at all. On the contrary, he was overstretched.

When Yu Xuan heard this, he suddenly lowered his eyelashes and shrank his hands, apparently thinking of something else.

Qiao Zhuo: "..." He was also afraid that Yu Xuan would say that he could eat it.

But Yu Xuan held himself together in the end. When he got out of bed, he looked like a kaolin flower again. His expression was stern and his tone was calm: "I'll take you to the outskirts of the city in a while."

Qiao Zhuo lifted the quilt and stood up to dress indifferently. Yu Xuan next to him breathed. They were all a bit stagnant.

"Qiao Zhuo." Yu Xuan's voice was filled with helplessness.

Qiao Zhuo deliberately turned his head to look at him, with lingering spring in his eyes, "What? You're not allowed to put on my clothes?"

Yu Xuan was confused by him and didn't refute, he just lowered his eyes and walked closer, gently raising his fingers to rub the man's stained skin. Slender neck.

"Wear a high collar if you're afraid that others will find out." Yu Xuan said.

Qiao Zhuo refused, and raised his head and said deliberately: "I will wear this one." Yu

Xuan heard this and did not refute. In fact, he wished that Qiao Zhuo would not hide it, so that everyone would know their relationship and put a stamp on it. It would be better if he could no longer break free.

The black Sanskrit words on the man's neck were all covered with pink traces. You could tell at a glance how much he had been loved. Qiao Zhuo put on his sleeves and raised his chin slightly, and Yu Xuan stepped forward skillfully to help button the buttons.

The man lowered his head. Qiao Zhuo inadvertently noticed the thick calluses on his slender fingers and twitched the corner of his mouth. Why are you studying so hard? It's not him who suffers in the end!

Suddenly there was a loud rumble outside the house, the worst since the rainstorm. Yu Xuan looked out the window with cold eyes, it was thunder coming from the sky.