Chapter 59: Rain down thunder

Lin Miao transformed from a ghost into a villain. As the level increased, sharp claws and sharp teeth were exposed, and his voice was hoarse: "Taoist?"

Yu Xuan stood quietly with a talisman, his face was stern, and his majestic cultivation instantly hit Lin Wonderful, but was quietly resolved by an inexplicable magic circle in front of her.

Yu Xuan lowered his eyes and glanced back at Qiao Zhuo during the fight, with mixed emotions.

When Lou Jinhu saw the real Yu Xuan coming, he didn't care about peeing his pants and losing his composure, and ran forward with all his strength, shouting like a ghost crying like a wolf: "Taoist Priest Yu! Taoist Priest save me!"

Lou Jinhu rushed towards Yu Xuan, but in an instant he was gone. Qiao Zhuo grabbed him by the collar and squeezed him tightly. The man glanced condescendingly at Lou Jinhu. The indifferent expression made Lou Jinhu's tightrope walking nerves tremble.

Lou Jinhu burst into tears and said: "Spare my life, grandpa, spare your life..."

Qiao Zhuo smiled and rolled his peach blossom eyes. In the face of beauty, Lou Jinhu actually threw his fear behind his head and grinned innocently, "Qiao Zhuo..."

Not far away, Yu Xuan had already subdued Lin Miao. Even with Qiao Zhuo's secret help, Yu Xuan only had a few more fights. He really deserves to be a small world hero.

The system reminded: "The career growth value of the male protagonist is +10."

Qiao Zhuo kicked Lou Jinhu away in disgust, crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows, "What a powerful spell the little Taoist priest has."

Yu Xuan pressed Lin Miao and said Reciting the Calming Mantra, he tried to calm down the out-of-control female murderer.

But Lin Miao stared at Lou Jinhu with a pair of white eyes, and the evil thoughts all over her body rose instead of falling, and she was furious, "Lou Jinhu, you have done many evil things, sooner or later someone will take you in, and I will become a evil ghost and I will be entangled with you to death!"

Yu Xuan closed his eyes tightly. , constantly absorbing the meager spiritual energy around him, and when the time was right, he unfolded the talisman and placed it in front of Lin Miao's forehead while she was struggling. All resentment was isolated within the cinnabar talisman paper, and the woman's eyes revealed a brief clarity.

When Lou Jinhu saw that the evil energy around him was weakening, he turned around and ran back to the underground vault.

Fortunately, Qiao Zhuo grabbed his collar and said in a cold voice: "Why are you running? The Earth-bound Spirit is right here. Whether you are grudges or not, please tell me clearly."

Qiao Zhuo exerted his strength, and Lou Jinhu was pushed to the ground by him. , the cold floor made the man with a crying face shudder instantly, shaking his hands and saying: "What do you say? We have no hatred or resentment!"

The earth-bound spirit is entangled in the home, and the monstrous Yin Qi lingers around Lou Jinhu. How dare you say the words "no hatred and no resentment"!

Lin Miao's gray face faded away, and her white eyes turned into a pair of bright black eyes. From her delicate face, it was easy to tell that she was a beautiful girl before she was born.

Yu Xuan asked in a deep voice: "What obsession do you have?"

Lin Miao turned around slowly when she heard the voice, her neck was as stiff as a corpse. She asked in disbelief: "Obsession?" She had been dead for a long time, and no one had asked her what other obsessions she had. read.

Lin Miao covered her face and sobbed, and slowly said: "Half a year ago, I was introduced by a friend to attend an interview with a media company under the name of Lou Jinhu. Their promotion said that I have very good appearance and that they can help me get roles and announcements. , It just requires a little more effort in the early stage..."

The acting graduate with a dream of acting signed the contract and sealed it.

Lin Miaoyue's voice became more and more trembling as she spoke, "I have just graduated. I feel that no matter how hard or tiring I am, I can accept it, but I didn't expect..." The woman's emotions almost collapsed again. Yu Xuan raised his hand, and a blue-white talisman array fell on her forehead. , to prevent her from falling into madness again.

Lin Miao's face was filled with tears, and she shook her head as if she didn't dare to think about it, "Lou Jinhu took me to socialize, saying he was taking a role to meet the director. At first, he followed the other girls to look after each other, but then I don't know what happened, and they resigned one after another and left. , until one day Lou Jinhu called me to the office alone..." Lin Miao glared at Lou Jinhu, angry from the bottom of her heart, "You are a beast!"

Lou Jinhu was accused, his face trembling with convulsions, "Nonsense, nonsense. ! "

The girl's attitude made it easy to guess what happened in the office that day, but then Lin Miao ignored Lou Jinhu's arrogance and said: "I could have resigned and left like everyone else, but my brother is also a beast. Her eyes were full of hatred and rootless loneliness, "My brother owes Lou Jinhu a loan shark. Lou Jinhu used this to threaten me. If I resign, he will chop off my brother's hands and feet... My parents also knelt down to beg." I, please don't resign..."

Yu Xuan suppressed the emotions in his eyes, and the peach wood sword behind him clanked.

Qiao Zhuo's eyes were completely indifferent. The white-headed kid suppressed in the palm of his hand was already staring at Lou Jinhu who was lying on the floor. The man chuckled and raised his finger. The group of white-headed ghosts rushed towards Lou Jinhu. The man was so frightened that he used his hands and feet. , "Get away! Get away! What is it? Ah, ah, Taoist Master Yu, help me!"

Yu Xuan looked over, Qiao Zhuo ordered with a smile, and said calmly: "You can't eat it for the time being."

The white-headed kid heard this . Qi put away his fangs, and his dark hole-like eyes were mistaken for expressions of confusion. They all tilted their heads and looked at Qiao Zhuo. They held Lou Jinhu in their hands but did not relax, as if they were waiting for how long this would take.

Lou Jinhu cursed and tried to escape but couldn't. He could only be pulled by a group of brats and was scared to death.

Yu Xuan looked at Lin Miao again, and his tone softened a bit, "Then what did you do?" The man thought about it and changed his explanation: "How did you become an earth-bound spirit?"

Qiao Zhuo glanced at Yu Xuan and said to the system: "Tsk , What a considerate man, I fell in love with him."

System: "..."

Lin Miao lowered her head and shook her head, "Later, I stayed in the company and received more and more entertainment. Lou Jinhu made me laugh very strangely that night. , saying that if this contract is signed, I can take on a movie with a big heroine."

Qiao Zhuo looked at Lou Jinhu indifferently as he rolled on the ground trying to get rid of the kid on his body.

Lin Miao looked sad and smiled miserably: "But did I still expect to film at that time? No, no, there were so many people that night..." There were tears in her eyes, "I just want to leave, leave these things behind." ! Leave this company! ! But why is everyone forcing me?"

The female ghost showed her fierceness, and she screamed: "The wrongdoer has his fault, and I demand my life from you!

" Seeing him break away, Xuan twisted his fingertips and shouted sternly: "Lin Miao! If you commit murder, you will not be able to enter reincarnation!"

The green and white magic circle surrounded the evil ghost layer by layer, and the suppressive chants continued in his ears. Come.

Lin Miao looked up to the sky and screamed. Strong resentment lingered around the ghost. Her eyes were all white, and a loud sound came from her throat, "Reincarnation? Now that I have become an earth-bound spirit, am I still afraid that I will not be able to enter reincarnation?!"

"Get out of the way!" Lin Miao tried her best to pounce on Lou Jinhu.

The talisman array burned Lin Miao's whole body, and suddenly a cold wind hit her. She suddenly felt her cultivation skyrocketing. In an instant, Lin Miao's eyes were cruel and determined, and her sharp claws went straight towards Lou Jinhu's neck artery.

Yu Xuan swung his mahogany sword, but Qiao Zhuo, who was standing aside watching the show, was wrapped in ghost energy. In just a few moments, Yu Xuan could no longer seize the opportunity. The man's aura was cold and he shouted: "Lin Miao!"

But Lin Miao ! Miao was already filled with resentment and suddenly shouted without any end: "Master, help me!"

Qiao Zhuo lowered his eyes indifferently, and the female villain instantly turned into a female villain. She dug out Lou Jinhu's neck with her sharp claws, and passed through with her other hand. Take his chest, pinch the beating heart and crush it hard!

carefree! carefree!

Lin Miao had never been so happy, and she was surrounded by a strong feeling of joy. Life was too difficult, and she was content with only a moment of happiness. She had suffered for too long, and too many disgusting bodies kept her awake at night. Now, , I can always have a good sleep.

Lou Jinhu's face was pale, and he lay unnaturally on his back and twitched. Blood vomited from his mouth, his neck was severed, and a big hole was exposed in his heart. His eyes were wide open, and he was extremely frightened before he died.

Yu Xuanjun's face was frighteningly serious. Lin Miao had become an evil woman and had committed a crime, so he could only kill her.

The demon-subduing array slowly rose, and Lin Miao stepped into it without any hesitation.

Qiao Zhuo stood aside indifferently, and opened his thin lips: "Eat it."

The white-headed imps rushed towards Lou Jinhu who died in a miserable state, baring their fangs and sharp teeth to eat.

Yu Xuan was shocked and angry and said: "Qiao Zhuo!" He helped Lin Miao transform into a female murderer and let the white-headed devil eat Lou Jinhu. Each of these things was afraid of putting Qiao Zhuo in danger!

Qiao Zhuo's eyebrows were crooked and he asked with a smile: "Little Taoist priest, do you think this Lou Jinhu is a bad person, and is Lin Miao a poor woman? Is it considered a great kindness for me to help Lin Miao improve her cultivation?"

Yu Xuan calmed down his emotions, his eyes were turbulent, " Confusing right and wrong, even if Lou Jinhu is a wicked person, he should not stop evil with evil. "

Lin Miaojing said that I am afraid he will never be reincarnated.

Qiao Zhuo didn't care and just said: "She said she only wanted to be happy for a while. I helped her and you stopped her. Let Lin Miao decide what is right and wrong."

The system prompted: "The male protagonist Yu Xuan's career growth value +5 ."

Yu Xuan suppressed the emotion in his eyes. Lou Jinhu had completely disappeared on the ground, not even a trace of bone or blood was left.

While the two were silently confronting each other, something unexpected happened suddenly. They heard thunder from the sky thundering down in the distance, and black clouds pressed down on the area, as if they wanted to chop away all the evil spirits in the world.

Yu Xuan suddenly turned his head and looked, and there was really thunder falling from the sky! Rakshasa seems to have committed a taboo by meddling in human affairs.

Qiao Zhuo's expression remained unchanged, but he asked anxiously in his heart: "Little system, are these thunders really going to kill me?"

The system said: "Don't worry, host, being able to become a Rakshasa proves that you have suffered a lot of thunders. I will help you reduce the pain. " Feeling."

Qiao Zhuo: "...You want to hear me say thank you?"

The system said: "Okay.

" "Oh, fart.

"

Yu Xuan looked out the window with a solemn expression and walked directly to Qiao Zhuo. She pulled his arm in front of him and said, "The sky thunder has fallen. It will fall in less than two days. I will protect you from leaving."

The white-headed kid crawling all over the ground was so frightened that he got behind Qiao Zhuo when he heard the thunder.

But Qiao Zhuo, who was about to be struck by lightning, was still carefree and lazy. He raised his hand and lifted Yu Xuan's chin, and asked closely: "Little Taoist priest, are you worried about me?"

The aroma of Rakshasa hit him, and Yu Xuan's ears were reddish, but his eyes were extremely nervous. , he was a mortal...

Suddenly, Yu Xuan seemed to have remembered something, and tightened his grip on Qiao Zhuo's wrist, with a firm look in his eyes: "I will help you practice dual cultivation."

Yu Xuan was born with a spiritual body, and dual cultivation can greatly increase Qiao Zhuo's cultivation, and he may be able to resist it. Thunder.

The system said anxiously: "Host, the sky thunder is the villain's fate, you can't hide from it!"

Qiao Zhuo was stared at by Yu Xuan and suddenly smiled: "If you can't hide from it, I can put on a protective shield."

The man's cheeks were pale and his face was as gorgeous as a ghost. He placed his fingers lightly on Yu Xuan's broad shoulders and said with a cold breath: "Help me practice dual cultivation, so you're not afraid of being sucked dry by me?"

Yu Xuan's ears turned red, and he forcibly threw out the charming thoughts in his mind. At first glance, He really looked like a good person who was willing to help others, and said in a deep voice: "Don't be afraid."