Chapter 58: Man's palms are hot

Yu Xuan is still handsome and has cold eyes, but he can't tell what has changed. Qiao Zhuo always feels numb on the back of his neck when he is looking at him.

Hearing this, Yu Xuan lowered his eyelashes and said submissively, "Yes, Master."

Qiao Zhuo bent his eyes with satisfaction, and lightly opened his thin lips: "Since you have become my ghost attendant, please serve me and put on my shoes first. ." The man's pale and beautiful eyebrows contained a malicious hint of teasing, arousing others' destructive desire for no reason.

Qiao Zhuo exerted slight pressure on his ankles, and his toes deliberately pressed against his strong shoulders.

Yu Xuan calmly glanced at Qiao Zhuo's slender ankle on his shoulder, resisted the urge to hold it, and asked in a deep voice: "Where are you going?"

Qiao Zhuo said nothing, just glanced at it. Yu Xuan put away his questions and stood up silently to get his shoes. As soon as the flower of the high mountains bent down, there was no hint of disgust in her expression. A group of white-headed brats were crawling around, leaving her full of doubts.

The man's palm was so big and hot that when he held Qiao Zhuo's ankle, he unconsciously curled up his fingers that were resting on the leather sofa.

The man in front of him was kneeling on one knee, with a domineering aura and advanced cultivation. Qiao Zhuo should have stopped in time, but with the idea of ​​bullying Yu Xuan, he still deliberately kicked the man on the shoulder, lowered his voice, and said unreasonably: " You hurt me, little Taoist."

Yu Xuan's shoulders tightened suddenly, and his arm muscles bulged. He restrained himself and asked repeatedly in a hoarse voice: "Is this okay?"

The man controlled Qiao Zhuo's ankle with his other hand. Holding the leather shoes, his movements were very gentle, but his palms rubbed Qiao Zhuo's soles from time to time, making him tremble uncontrollably.

Qiao Zhuo couldn't help but frowned. The current atmosphere was too strange and ambiguous. He just wanted to pull back his feet, so he raised his voice and said angrily: "Go away, I'll put it on myself."

But Yu Xuan didn't stop after hearing the order. Her arms were still clamping her slender ankle, and she asked with regret and sincerity on her face: "What did I do that wasn't good enough?"

Leng Yue, who was dignified and self-possessed, didn't know what her temper was, and every move made Qiao Zhuo feel a strong sense of crisis. .

Qiao Zhuo asked the system urgently, "Has the male protagonist been affected by evil thoughts, causing his personality to change?"

The system denied: "No, evil thoughts are also a part of the male protagonist. If Yu Xuan's personality has changed, it can only It proves that he has such a character, but he didn't show it because of his independent evil thoughts before. "

Qiao Zhuo held his breath, and before he could think about anything, he trembled again under Yu Xuan's touch. This time, his voice changed." Let go!"

Qiao Zhuo was a fierce ghost and his whole body was cold, while Yu Xuan's hands were hot and every touch made him numb.

The pressure of Rakshasa came at the same time. Even if Yu Xuan didn't want to, he could only let go of his hand and stand up to retreat.

The crisis was finally over, and Qiao Zhuo glared at him impatiently, "Are you deaf, can't you hear me?"

"Sorry." Yu Xuan admitted his mistake very sincerely, but so quickly that Qiao Zhuo felt that he must have realized his mistake. to not fix.

Qiao Zhuo: "..."

Upon seeing this, the white-headed brats rushed forward and stood in front of Yu Xuan, as if to protect Qiao Zhuo.

Yu Xuan lowered his eyes. Qiao Zhuo had always teased him with dual cultivators before, but now it seemed that he clearly had no experience at all... The malice growing in the man's heart seemed to be vented like a bottomless pit when he thought of this.

The next second, Qiao Zhuo, who had just put on his shoes by himself, heard Yu Xuan ask: "Master, do you still want to practice dual cultivation with me?"

Qiao Zhuo was confused by this question, and before he could answer, he heard the phone in Yu Xuan's trouser pocket. The bell rang.

But the man's face was calm, and he didn't care about the ringing cell phone at all. His eyes were still staring at Qiao Zhuo, as if he wanted an accurate answer from him.

Qiao Zhuo stood up, raised his gloomy and charming pale cheeks slightly, and asked with no sign of attitude, "Why, the little Taoist priest is so eager to practice dual cultivation with me?"

The mobile phone in Yu Xuan's pocket rang and stopped, and he rubbed it He pointed his fingers and said seriously: "I will study hard."

Qiao Zhuo: "..."

System: "..."

Qiao Zhuo wanted to get over this topic quickly, so he frowned and said: "Answer the phone."

Yu Xuan said again. He stopped looking at Qiao Zhuo, and as soon as he answered the call, Lou Jinhu's hoarse cry came from the other end: "Taoist Priest! Taoist Priest Yu! Help me, come and save me..."

Lou Jinhu's voice was too shrill, and Qiao Zhuo on the side Zhuodu heard this and asked unhappily: "What's the matter?"

Yu Xuan listened for a long time, hung up the phone and said: "I don't know why the earth-bound spirit's cultivation has greatly increased, and it can actually drag physical objects to attack Lou Jinhu. He is now hiding in the basement. I hope I can save him."

Qiao Zhuo smiled with interest, "Do you want to go?" Yu Xuan

lowered his eyes. It was his duty to catch ghosts and subjugate demons. He should go.

When Qiao Zhuo saw this, instead of stopping him, he smiled and said with his eyes bent: "It's interesting, I'll come with you." No

one could be seen near the luxurious manor. The surroundings were dark and scary, filled with ghosts. Qiao Zhuo and Yu Xuan got out of the car. Sometimes I can still catch a glimpse of the corner of the villa that was originally brightly lit, but now there is no light at all.

As Yu Xuan walked ahead and opened the door of the manor, the call on his cell phone was interrupted.

The rich ghost energy made Yu Xuan hold his breath, and he twisted his slender fingers. In an instant, a blue-white talisman array rose into the sky, covering both him and Qiao Zhuo, forming a solid protective cover.

Qiao Zhuo hugged his chest and had a calm expression on his face, looking forward to a good show. It seemed that all this was undoubtedly a piece of cake for him, but he showed no sign of taking action.

The spiral staircase was covered with blood and looked very scary. Yu Xuan quickly stepped forward to take a look and turned around and said: "It's not human blood, don't be afraid."

Qiao Zhuo, who was a Rakshasa: "?"

Qiao Zhuo couldn't help laughing. He said: "Little Taoist priest, are you worried about me?"

Yu Xuan's stern expression did not change at all. He held a mahogany sword in his arms and made a sword flower. It was more like showing off in front of Qiao Zhuo than finding a way.

Yu Xuan turned to look at Qiao Zhuo, his ears turned red, and he tried his best to disguise his voice as usual, and said, "We found Lou Jinhu's location."

Qiao Zhuo's peach blossom eyes were bent, and he followed Yu Xuan without objection. Behind him, after walking a few steps, he deliberately teased: "I'm very scared, the little Taoist priest must protect me."

Yu Xuan pursed his thin lips and did not respond, but his figure did block in front of Qiao Zhuo, covering up many things. Ghostly.

——Lou

Jinhu was so frightened that he almost fainted when he heard the knock on the iron door of the basement. He shouted repeatedly: "Don't, don't come to me... You are seeking death on your own, what does it have to do with me?!"

A few seconds later , only to hear Yu Xuan's voice suddenly sounded, "It's me."

Lou Jinhu immediately froze when he heard the familiar voice, but he still couldn't believe it easily. He slowly approached with a kitchen knife in his hand, pressed close to the door, and didn't forget to ask : "Is it Taoist Master Yu?"

Yu Xuan outside the door was calm as usual, "Yes, did you forget that you called me to come over? I still have a few cinnabar charms in my hand to keep you safe for the time being. "

Lou Jinhu opened the iron door with a twisted smile on his face. The great master he hired with money can help solve any evil ghost or earth-bound spirit. Nothing in this world can be solved with money. not good? This was the underground vault where he stored his property, which contained almost all of his wealth. Therefore, when he was about to die, he did not run out, but ran down here. The smell of paper money and gold coins filling the room made Lou Jinhu feel happy. When he went out... everything would be the same as before.

There was a heavy click and the iron door in front of me was opened.

Yu Xuan stood outside the door with an indifferent expression, holding several talismans in his hand.

Lou Jinhu, who had been eaten away by fear for too long, rushed forward and snatched the talisman from Yu Xuan's hand. His eyes were red, and his expression turned out to be more like an evil ghost than an evil ghost for a moment.

Lou Jinhu impatiently put the talisman paper on his forehead, and asked with a twisted smile: "Hahaha, is this enough? Taoist Master Yu?"

Yu Xuan nodded lightly, holding the peach wood sword to open the way, "I will escort first Get out of here."

Lou Jinhu followed him step by step. Hearing this, he said nervously: "What about the evil ghost? Do you have a way to kill her completely?"

The corridor was dark, and Yu Xuan's steps were heavy and his head was shaking. He asked without replying: "Destroy? How do you want to destroy it?"

Lou Jinhu held a lot of banknotes in his hands and only pointed at Yu Xuansa, "Daoist Yu, you can ask for any price you want, as long as you can make that fierce ghost Completely disappear from this world, it is best not to enter reincarnation..."

Yu Xuan was rigid and self-possessed. Lou Jinhu never dared to say such things to his face, but now he may be too afraid. He talked nonsense and wanted Yu Xuan to put that thing away. Beheaded by suppression.

The man in front of him suddenly stopped. The cold wind blew around him, which slightly relaxed Lou Jinhu's tense nerves. Lou Jinhu asked: "What's wrong? Taoist Master Yu."

Yu Xuan turned sideways and glanced at Lou Jinhu, with a gloomy and evil look in his eyes. Lou Jinhu was so frightened that he took a few steps back. His head cleared for half a second. He stretched out his trembling fingers and asked, "Who are you? Who are you?"

Lou Jinhu asked as he stepped back. He quickly glanced at the iron door behind him. Unexpectedly, In just a moment, the two of them had gone so far, and he would definitely not be able to run back!

Yu Xuan put away the mahogany sword, with a cold temperament around him, and asked doubtfully: "Why does Mr. Lou ask such a thing? Of course I am Yu Xuan."

Lou Jinhu shook his head in fright, impossible! He is not Yu Xuan! Yu Xuan never said more than a word to him. This person had questions and answers with him all the way. There was no way he could be Yu Xuan!

The talisman affixed to his forehead suddenly felt hot and stinging, making Lou Jinhu grimace in pain. He wanted to reach out and pull it off, but found that the cinnabar talisman seemed to be sewn to himself with magic, and the pain was excruciating when he pulled it.

Yu Xuan's body in front of him was filled with yin energy, and his appearance changed in less than an instant.

Almond eyes and arched eyebrows, black hair falling off her shoulders, the woman was wearing a white dress, her face was ashen, and her eyes were like evil ghosts, "You ask me who I am? Don't you remember me? Lou, Jin, Hu!"

Lou Jinhu was so frightened that his legs went weak and he knelt down. On the ground, he ignored the burning in his forehead and kowtowed fiercely, "Lin Miao, I was wrong! I couldn't help you! But the person you should be looking for is your brother, not me!"

Lin Miao! Miao floated forward, tears of blood falling from her eyes, "My brother? Hahahaha, my brother deserves it. He was killed by his master a long time ago. He deserves to die, but you deserve to die too!!"

Lou Jinhu had an unpleasant odor oozing out from under him, and unexpectedly, I was so scared that I peed on the spot.

Lin Miao's eyes grew more disgusted, "Go to hell!"

The talisman formation blocked out all the noise. Yu Xuan walked around in a large circle on the quiet first floor. The surrounding decorations remained unchanged. The man turned around and said, "You were the one who used it as a cover-up."

Qiao Zhuo leaned on the door frame with his arms crossed, raised his eyebrows and smiled: "You are slandering me, little Taoist priest."

Yu Xuan's face did not change, and he twisted his fingers with just one finger. The blindness was broken with a sound, and everything in front of him turned into a completely different one. Vice appearance.

Li Gui rushed forward with a hoarse voice, and his sharp claws had already grasped Lou Jinhu's neck, but he was driven away by the Taomu Sword in the next second.

Yu Xuan stood tall, turned his wrist lightly, and retracted the sword. His eyes glanced sharply at Lin Miao, and asked: "Why hurt a living person?"

Qiao Zhuo's fingers were pale, and he waved quietly, not far ahead. Lin Miao's whole body cultivation actually increased by several levels!