Chapter 57: Fusion

The gate of ghosts has been closed, and the ghosts bow their heads.

Qiao Zhuo raised his hand and waved, and saw that the evil ghosts in front of him turned into golden powder and disappeared, leaving only the group of white-headed imps lying on the ground, grinning.

After the matter was settled, Qiao Zhuo turned sideways and said coldly to Zhongge: "I did not open the door to hell. If you want to find someone to take the blame, you should think carefully."

The pressure of Rakshasa came towards them, and everyone's legs weakened. They all knelt on the ground.

The fly whisk in the bell pavilion fell to the ground with a thud, and Su Qianfan said anxiously: "Qiao Zhuo, do you know where all these strange things come from?"

Starting from Lou Jinhu's earth-bound spirit to the glowing Gumantong, all the Every incident is extremely bizarre. In normal times, one disciple alone could solve the incident. Now that those evil ghosts have greatly increased their strength and cultivation, it requires the senior brother to take action in person to solve one or two incidents. It is said that there is no one behind to add fuel to the fire. , absolutely impossible.

Qiao Zhuo: "..." Got caught.

The system said: "Host, when the male protagonist resolves all these matters, becomes famous in the world of Celestial Masters, and raises his cultivation level to another level, more than half of our mission will be completed."

Qiao Zhuo muttered, "The ending You have to let him stab me? If I don't throw cold water on it, it might be easier to let him dissipate in a hundred days than to let him stab me."

"This seems to be the truth.

Not long after he finished speaking, Qiao Zhuo came back to his senses, "What did you say? More than half completed? What else is missing?"

The system said: "Have you forgotten the host? The evil entity is still separated from the male protagonist, and the ending must be Merge them." Qiao Zhuo

wanted to strike, "How can this be done? Yu Xuan still doesn't know that he and Yu Ying are the same person."

The system said, "Don't worry, host, everything will fall into place when the time comes."

...I will trust you again."

Yu Xuan lowered his eyes and looked at Qiao Zhuo. Ever since he drank the blood from Qiao Zhuo's fingertips, the bond between the two of them was now stronger than the previous magic-binding lock alone. He was attracted by Qiao Zhuo. Zhuo is angry because he is angry, and he is happy because Qiao Zhuo is happy.

They are one and the same.

Zhong Ge was still pleading with all his strength: "Your Excellency, let my disciple go. Now that he has become your ghost attendant, he should no longer be bound by a life-and-death contract."

Qiao Zhuo nodded proudly and said coldly: "It depends on my mood."

People who lived and died in front of him were no different from ants, and those as powerful as the bull-headed Titan were turned into dust by his wave, not to mention this group of mortal bodies. Everyone who had just hoped that Qiao Zhuo had any kind thoughts now only felt that He was terrifying.

Rakshasa does things regardless of whether they are good or evil, everything depends on his mood. If he is happy, he may close the gate of hell like today, if he is angry, he may kill everyone.

Zhong Ge was shocked. This fierce ghost Rakshasa is not a kind person and must not stay in this world for much longer. I am afraid it will cause a catastrophe soon!