❁Chapter Five❁

CONSTANCE

Katy came up with the greatest idea for senior year. Of course we should end our year together with a big bang. It has to be memorable. Katy was thinking of things like hiking and starting yoga classes or something, but I'm here to ease into college life. Which means I am one hundred percent adding scandalous things on our list. How can we end our Senior year without adding a bit of drama into our lives? Then it would be boring.

Katy's room is full of yoga posters and pictures of her vacations she's been on. She has an abundance of country flags on her ceiling, the ones she has visited. This is going to be the greatest night because her stupid twin brother, Keiran, doesn't have his stupid friends over to pester me. Katy is always the house we stay over for sleepovers because her parents are never home. The parties here are lit too, honestly better than anything Tatum could host.

I offered the girls to do their nails so we sit on towels on the floor as I paint their nails their favorite colour. I make Katy's sparkly green of course and Maria asks for light pink. I paint my own with silver. Once our nails dry, we talk about our To-Do-List.

"How many things are we going to do on our list?" Maria asks, blowing on her nails.

"I was thinking  like 12 things because we are in Grade 12?" Katy says brilliantly.

"That's brilliant!" I say aloud.

Of course I'm wearing my favorite silk PJ set; tiny shorts and a tank top. Maria is wearing a night dress and Katy is wearing a onesie. I'm not kidding, a raccoon onesie. She must be sweating balls in that. She has a full collection of them and I'm not really sure why. They're so incredibly stupid but she loves it and that's all that matters.

"Connie, you write it because you have the nicest handwriting." Katy passes me a piece of paper on a clipboard. It's decorated paper with flowers on the edges. Then she gives me a feather pen, the one I tell her I want to steal all the time.

"I don't, but ok." I reply rolling my eyes. They think my handwriting is best just because I write in cursive, I don't think they could even read it. It's literally not legible. my handwriting is like a doctor's note.

At the top of the page I write To-Do-List with our names on the side; Maria, Katy and Constance.

"Okay, what were we saying at the cafe that we definitely needed on the list?" I ask them.

"I said Cliff Diving." Katy says. Me and Maria give her a blank stare. This is off to a rough start.

"You want us to jump off a cliff?" Maria says innocently.

"Into water of course, I'm not asking you guys to kill yourself!" Katy Shrugs. "We have to take risks and I know a really safe spot, trust me. I do this all the time! I know you'd rather jump off a cliff than skydive-"

"Cliff diving it is!" I say cutting her off at sky diving. No thank you. I write it down:

1. Cliff Diving

"katy, you mentioned those challenges that I've always wanted to do for my social media? Could I add that to the list?" I ask the girls.

"I'd love to!" Maria says. "What one were you thinking?"

I put the feather on my chin, thinking. "How about one of those 24 hour challenges? I've seen people do like 24 hours in a Walmart challenge or 24 hours in my trampoline or something?"