S3 ep 11: Camouflaged Maneuvers

Pyramid

"Come on girls let's go!" Abby says as we walk into studio A. "Cours we have to talk about barnardaville New Jersey, second, second, second. One of our duets was fifth, it's okay everyone needs knocked down a few pegs even you Maddie such as life."

"So let's talk about the group dance, you looked exquisite but I didn't see a love story if you want to be second then you fit a good job. If you want to win you might have to go back to basics, I'm not gonna yell at you ir screen and you or anything else. I'll just smile snd be seeet and nice and you be second."

"This week we will be travelling to Minneapolis Minnesota we will attend in10sity dance, we've been there before we're going again so let's move onto the pyramid."

"First Mackenzie eleven points between you and the next person eleven points."

"Next on the pyramid is Nia, you weren't feeling week we can blame that. You didn't know how to perform, but the legs get sloppy the feet get sloppy the arms get sloppy."

"Next I have Paige, you aren't out of control I tell you, you still do it wrong."

"Next Maddie, you did four turns in the corner stunning and then you bobble on simple easy things, I threw you a lifeline, you must've missed it."

"Next Kendall, remember I told you before your mom could hurt you or help you, this week she help you she wants you to be right in maddies heel chopping at the but I think that's a good think but are you aiming for the right Ziegler twin?"

"That seems a little cut throat." Holly says. "If dance competitions aren't cut throat i don't know what is." Abby replies.

"Next I have Evie, again your the only one I can rely on to win, I gave you another solo and you won, you beat your sister." Abby says and I give a soft smile

"And now at the top of the pyramid is Brooke." Abby says and we all clap for Brooke. "And Brooke don't forget the person on top of the pyramid always has a target on their back. You're the one to knock down a peg." Abby says

Then Chloe raises her hand. "Yes?" Abby answers. "What about me?" Chloe asks. "What about you." Abby asks.

"How come I'm not on the pyramid." Chloe asks. "You're on suspension." Abby replies. "The name of the group routine is don't ask just tell how this is a term used in the militarily and we're going to try and tell this story on stage."

"I also have a few solos, the first will be Brooke. My next solo is Evie, you won the past three weeks I want to see you win again."

"My next solo goes to Kendall maybe those privates out in the hallway paid off. I have one more solo to give out, Maddie you will be performing up hill battle and your battle is uphill don't settle for second." Abby says and Maddie nods

"At this lobby I'm going to dismiss you from pyramid please go ahead and exit this file I would like you to sit in the den and warm up, moms I would like you to take the place of your daughters." Abby says and we head into the dancers den and I go into the splits beside Maddie.

Group rehearsals:

We walk into Studio A marching like soldiers. "And hault!" Abby yells and we stop. We do some stretches before we start.

"I chose this routine because every single one of you had to get back to the basics. Where is the technique? Where is the love of dance? Where is the passion for performing!?" Abby yells out.

"Girls the name of this routine is Don't Ask Just Tell this is 2013 be proud of yourself. You wanna win the war don't you? Let's get ready." Abby says. Our group routine this week is hip hop. Well some version of Hip Hop.