S3 ep 15: Politics of dancing

"Look at you the first one in." Abby says as Asia walks through the door first with her mom, us following behind. "wow i love that your child and you are the first ones through the door."

"congratulations Asia it was your first time competing with the Abby Lee Dance Company and you were one of our big winners" Abby says to asia and we clap for her. "Congratulations Evie, you got a high score with your solo, scores like that don't happen often. That was only 4 points from a perfect score. You were one of our big winners, you looked beautiful. Im proud." She says and i smile. "thank you." I say.

"alright how come four strangers that don't dance together on a daily basis that aren't taught by the same teacher come together and tell the story and connect with each other?" Abby asks. "you're all together every single day i didn't see that connection i don't think some of you don't wanna be here and i certainly don't think most of you work hard enough."

"the pyramid today..first Mackenzie, Mackenzie you're injured you didn't dance you stayed home."

"and next we have Brooke, you are fifteen years old, we all made choices , you wanna work hard. you'll get better."

"next Chloe, Chloe you were a part of a trio, that trio should've won it was second you fell out of the turns early you hit the floor before anybody else."

"and next Kendall, you were also apart of a trio that came in second."

"and now Maddie, Maddie you were a part of the trio too what went wrong? maybe start paying attention to your sister, she wins with Any style i put her in" Abby points to me and i bite my lip i dont like abby comparing people to me.

"next Paige, Paige if i give you the responsibility to be part of the group number then work harder."

"and next i have Nia, Nia you've been flying under the radar you're here because your like switzerland."

"Next Asia, Asia you were one  of our big winners this is a reflection of your score not your legs or your feet those things all need a whole lot of attention, understood?" Abby asks and Asia Nods.

"Ultimately, on top of the pyramid is Evie, You won, You got almost a perfect score. That tells me your technique is improving that quick, Last year it was win or lose, now it's win, win, win. i challenged you with a solo i would usually give to my seniors, and you won." Abby says and I smile. "Thank you." I say and she nods smiling.

"Mackenzie what's wrong?" Abby asks and I look over to see Mackenzie crying. "i feel dizzy." She says. "you feel dizzy? alright why don't you take a seat okay, you wanna keep that foot up." Abby says.

"Mackenzie has to stay off of her foot and you were her opposite and now you don't have an opposite so what do i do with Asia?" Abby asks. "so you're going to come into the group you're going to learn it but i don't know if you're in it or not." Asia nods.

"we are doing a patriotic number called Free The People we have the conservatives and the imperials, now this week we are going to Philadelphia we are attending Powerhouse dance competition after last weekend i need to put my best foot forward this whole fair thing while trying to screw people around..no."

"obviously Asia you get another solo, the name of your solo is Ready For War" Abby says and we clap for Asia. "so Maddie you have another solo this week the name of your song is I'm Trying." Abby says and i hug maddie.

"Chloe you'll be doing a solo this week the name of your routine is Am I Here To Stay." Abby says to chloe. "And Evie you'll have another solo, the name of your solo is Cant help falling in love." Abby says and i smile. "alright moms you're dismissed girls spread apart let's warm up."