S3 ep13 Shes a maniac

"Let's go! Now!" Abby says as we all walk into studio A. "Alright we went to power house dance competition in sinsanity Ohio and we won." Abby says, I smile and we all clap.

"The overall high score winners with Cathy sitting in that audience having to watch you guys win that overall was priceless." Abby says. "This week we will be attending dance expressions in grand rapid Michigan now let's start with the pyramid."

"We have Brooke, not only for you forget the routine but you talked to Rosa parks why are you talking to Rosa parks."

"I was like oh my god I just messed up so bad and she jumped on the I wasn't really." Brooke starts. "She as like what do I do what do I do." Nia says and laughs a little bit. "And I was like oh my god." Brooke says and Kelly starts laughing

"Kelly you're laughing." Abby says. "Because she was funny." Kelly says. "I don't think it's funny we could've lost do you have any idea happened up there." Abby says

"She forgot shes human just like everyone of these kids have forgotten their dances on stage." Kelly says

"So I've come to the conclusion that you need a break I'm dismissing you today, go ahead you can go." Abby says and Brooke leave studio A.

"Is she not supposed to come away this weekend?" Kelly asks. "She's not travelling with us she is expected however to be in class." Abby says.

"Alright next I have Mackenzie, you didn't dance. Tell me how's the foot feeling now?" Abby asks. "It's getting better." Kenzie says

"Have you learned that if you stay off it and rest it that it will heal, so doing. Swing through cartwheels isn't going to help you." Abby says

"Next Nia, you were outstanding I thought you were the right choice and I thought you were beautiful in the white costume, I think Rosa parks would be very proud." Abby says and we all clap.

"Next I have Evie, You only had the group to worry about last week, I thought you were excelling in it, and you sold it with your faces." Abby says and I smile

"Next Kendall, she was the second overall high score out of all those junior and that's where she is? That's where you are."

"Next Chloe, you were part of a duet you win the over all high score in the duet/trio division did you win? Yes. Was it your best performance in your life? No."

"Next we have Paige, you came to me you asked me for the duet. I gave you the duet that was good. It's up to you want it and I keep telling you that."

"And now on top of the pyramid, Maddie this should be a standing ovation you have propel choked when you were dancing that's what it's all about and if she goes that you can all do that."

"Kendall, you have another solo. This time we are going to work on your stamina. Start jogging in place and don't make a sound." Abby says

"I have another solo going to Chloe." Abby says and Chloe does a little happy dance and I smile for her.

"And Maddie I'm going to change it up a little bit this week, and I'm gonna kinda make you the leader, so instead of a solo, your going a trio with Mackenzie and Evie." Abby says and Kenzie, Maddie and I share a look and laugh. While the other girls laugh.

"The name of your duet is called, run from mother." Abby says and I give my mom and look and the moms laugh slightly.

"Now the name of the group routine i will tell
You but that's all I'm telling you because there's a big surprise. Element involved. The name of the group routine is golddigga. Alright? Why don't we start our warm up and everybody start jogging." Abby says and we start jogging on the spot.