S3 Ep14: Watch your back Mack.

"come on girls let's go!" Abby yells as we walk into studio A. "congratulations on another good weekend, you were the overall high score junior group, that's important, that's where we wanted to be, we wanted to be number one." Abby says.

"Let's get to the pyramid." Abby says. "i'm gonna start at top because that's easy, Evie, You were the overall high score, i gave you a job to do, to teach your sister and make sure she could keep up with you and maddie and that's what you did, you took charge." Abby says and I smile. "Thank you." I say.

"And next, is maddie. Your turns were good, your leaps were nice and high you were part of the overall winning high score. it was good." Abby says to maddie. 

"Next is paige, You did a great job, it was darling." Abby says.

"Next kendall, Kendall you were third overall, hey at least it wasn't second." Abby says. 

"next chloe, you were first overall in the junior division." Abby says, I was so confused because she should be above kendall as she won, but Abby still seems to be mad over the exit. 

"and next Nia, now nia once again you flew under the radar, you didn't take my eye in a negative way, that's very admirable." Abby says. 

"Next mackenzie, I stand by my decision you should not have been in that group number." Abby says.

"And finally brooke, brooke you're here because obviously you didn't dance, you had a little vacation." Abby says and i look to see there is another picture.

"now you see there is another picture, we have a new member of this team, she made the commitment, and now Asia will be joining the Abby Lee Dance Company." Abby says as she takes the picture off.

"she was a contestant in the ultimate competition i judged this summer her mother she signed the same contract as you guys signed she here's for the duration and wants my tulige, i do not think there's not enough competition among you i don't think you challenge each other enough and i want to warn you.. i don't wanna hear one word about anybody chasing this woman out" Abby says.

"now we we going to energy dance in Highland Michigan and i know for a fact that the wicked witch of the west and her crappy little apples are gonna be there you are reigning national winners for energy dance you can not walk in there this weekend and any less."

"we are doing a group routine and the title of the routine is return to grace this is a very mature routine it's about reincarnation that group routine will be without Mackenzie and without Asia." Abby says.

"i have a trio and my trio is going to Kendall, Maddie and Chloe." Abby says and i clap for them. "yay!" they all say. "this is a jazz trio, it's high energy and it's called We Believe." Abby says to them.

"and i have two solos and one will be going to Asia and she will be competing in the mini division, and my other solo will be going to Evie." Abby says and i smile. "alright ladies spread apart we are going to start with the left side today." Abby says.

group rehearsals:

"okay girls, return to grace so you were sad you had the blues it was down and out, you come back and everything is fine." Abby says and we start the group routine. I really liked it this week, it was lyrical and pretty, which was one of my favourite styles.

Solo rehearsal:

"Okay, you haven't had a solo in about two weeks, You have been on a winning streak, i want that to keep on going. Your solo is entitled Flowers bloom and it's lyrical, It's working on your control and technique, and especially your turns for this solo. I want it to be an amazing solo, Because the costume is gorgeous, and the song is gorgeous as well." Abby says and i nod. "yes." I say and we start the choreography.