Yandere Prince M.Vampire× F. Human servant?

N~♡: “I'm not rapunzel, so I don't know why you think I would like to be locked in a tower” you sarcastically commented

~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~•

“Ha ha ha” your breathing came out shallow as you ran for your life.

Well …tried, it was obvious that you were much much slower than the creature that was chasing after you. Its speed was like a lightning bolt hitting the earth, and the only reason you were this far ahead was because it loved a good chase.

Your four year old legs stumbled as the creature jumped right on you.

“Aahhh” you screamed as you fell to the ground with the creature on top of you

“Tag your it” the creature shouted as it laughed with joy, completely opposite to the frown across your face

“That's not fair your highness Alenicel you were using your speed” you complained, Upset that the creature who we now identified as the five year old Crown Prince of Anatash ,Once again caught you in your game of tag

“No I wasn't, it's just that you were too slow y/n”  Alenciel teased as he helped you off the ground while the older maids that were around began to giggle at the turn of event

“Your highness” one of them said, walking up to where you and Alenciel bout stood

“It's time for your bath” she continued

“No, I want to play with y/n some more” Alenciel said while a frown made its appearance on its face

“ How about we take a bath together Ally” you said, knowing that he loves it when you call him by the nickname you gave him

“Really!?” he shouted, bath time with you have always been his favourite

“Really” you giggled

Grabbing your hand, you both ran off, leaving the maid to the bathroom to get ready to take a bath together, and after that bath, it was lunch, then nap time.

Basically, you guys did everything together. That was your childhood, and honestly, you wouldn't change it for anything.

All the maids, guards, and other staff members, even the king and queen, knew that you and Alenciel were joined to the hip. Once one was there, the other wasn't far behind.

But things started to get a little more intense once you guys started to get older.

Alenciel had become more possessive over you. It was like you couldn't leave his sight for two minutes before he started to hunt you down. Just like how a hunter would hunt his prey. And every time he would catch you, it would lead to an argument about him being too much in your personal space or about how you were always trying to avoid him.

It started to happen more often than when the staff or anyone else saw that you guys were about to start arguing. They would hurriedly evacuate the area.

For once, you decided that you have had enough of the “Conversation” and walked away

Alenciel would take out his frustration/anger on any poor soul that happened to be in his sight.

But what really took the icing on the cake was when you sneaked out to go to the mall, and some idiot decided to bring a rogue vampire to show off to his friends. Normally this would be OK as most rogue vampires are seen as tamed pets but this time it went out of control with the vampire getting taken off his leash and nearly slaughtering every one that was in the shopping center.

It caused a stampede as people were running for their life, and luckily, you were accidentally pushed down, avoiding the beast's claws as it tore the skin off of the person who was standing behind you

Eventually, the guards got there on time, saving most of the population that was there.

But for you it was one problem to the next. When everything at the scene was calmed down and everyone was getting checked for any injuries. You were greeted by the most ghastly image of Alenciel walking towards you.

And God knows you would have bolted it out of there if it wasn't for your twisted ankle.

Now, here you are locked up in what you can assume as a tower, as punishment, with guards guarding each floor so you can't escape.

“I'm not Rapunzel so I don't understand why you would think that I would like to be locked in a tower” you sarcastically commented, Rolling your eyes while you sat in the bed and watched as the maid set your and Alenciel meals on the table.

Oh, you forgot to add that Alenciel. Oh, so nicely choose to also be with you in this “tower”

“Tch”  you scoffed, not surprised that he wouldn't let you be anywhere by yourself again. 

You started to wonder what happened to the guards and maids that were supposed to keep an eye on you on the day that you escaped before Alenciel cut off your thoughts. 

“Does this mean you aren't hungry” he gracefully said while he rested his knife and forked down and stared at you

“Cause I assure you that what will happen next, I won't be stopping until tomorrow” He continued while you were struck  speechless, and blushes made its way upon your cheeks and neck

“w..w..wait do you-”

“eat y/n” He once again cuts you off in an ordering tone

I'm not going to lie, though. You got even more flustered and a little wet from just that before  you started to eat.

lucky thing too because in between of having Alenciel’s Cock thrusting in you, you realised he lied (¡_¡) that bastard had you in the room, fucking you for three days straight only stopping  for you to drink water or having a small amount of food feed to you by him mouth to mouth.

“Wuuu, I've learned my lesson”

“I don't think you have, so let's go over it once more”

Wuuuu

~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~•

A/N

Hey, heyyyy don't we all love soft yanderes with a little bit of possessiveness he hee

Sorry for not posting this on the scheduled date… but please believe me when I say… I'm just a lazy person 😮‍💨 lol buttttt!!! I promise to start working back on some more chapters to give you guys a proper releasing date.

Thanks for reading ♡