Yandere Rich M. Client× F.Prostitute

N~♡: “Don't get me wrong darling, I knew you were a slut. But weirdly enough it seems that you didn't know you are my personal slut,but that's ok I don't mind fucking that little cunt of yours each time you forget!”

~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~

The only thing Jackson felt was the pure  pleasure of having his dick being wrapped around in Y/n's small cunt.

His whole body felt like it was on cloud nine as he pumped into her like there was no tomorrow.

Her sharp nails clawed his back as the tip of his cock felt like it was going to enter her uterus.

And right then and there her mind went blank, she could hardly hear the sweet love  words he was spurting in her ears as her eyes rolled back and her whole body arched as she felt the rippling effect of her nth orgasm.

Jackson moaned as he felt her tightening more around him. Oh how he loves how slutty her body can be.

“Plop”

While she was still high off her orgasm, he slowly dragged his cock out of her. Then flipped her over in her belly while her ass was raised in the air.

“Ah.. Ah … Jac.. Jackson I really can't go on '' y/n mewed out as she felt as if she was on the verge of fainting her body and mind  tired from all the exercise and orgasm they went through.

“I'm sure you can give me one more go, can't you?” He said while kissing her in her shoulder while rubbing his dick at her soaked entrance.

Turning her head to look at him she whispered out.

“Just one more round?”

“Yes love, just one more round” He replied while smirking

Shakingly nodding her head she raised up on her knees to give him better access, but all of her effort was diminished as Jackson held her waist and slammed  his cock back inside her, nearly sending her into the headboard if he wasn't holding on to her.

“Wuuuu~~, sl..slow .. downnnnn!!” She cried out.

‘I should have never trusted him’ she thought  as Jackson fucked the day light out of her.

“Ahh~... Not so deep ~…Mmhh~”

“Fuvk!! Fuvk (Y/n)!!... I'm gonna cum in this tight pussy of yours”

“Nooo~~.... n.. not I.. nside… don't cum inside~”

“Too late love.. ugghhh”

Even though her mind was screaming at her to hit him, her body was already drained out and the only thing she could do was faint.

But before she fainted she was really contemplating on……

~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~

For Y/n sex was just an everyday pleasure, and having a different boyfriend every month didn't seem impossible once the person who was changing boyfriends was y/n.

That's why when she announced that she was going to become a Prostitute her friends weren't really surprised.  But even though she became a “Prostitute” her standards for  men were always high.

You either had to have; money, looks or a fire body build. Those were the only things she required for once you choose to become her Client, all your wildest dreams could come to life.

But can someone tell her how she got stuck in the situation?

Currently she was sitting on a couch  in Jackson's villa, while he was in the kitchen cooking something for them to eat

This might seem like a normal situation but what's wrong with this is that she couldn't or more likely wasn't allowed to leave.

You see Jackson has been her client for over a year and one of his main policies where that once she was with him she couldn't be with anyone else

Y/n had been abiding to this until recently where she was starting to get bored so she went out to have a different client

Unfortunately Jackson found out which lead them to that intense session last night, but now when she though everything was ok, she found out that she was locked in the villa and there was no way for her to leave

Getting annoyed Y/n jumped up off the couch and headed to Jackson

“You know keeping someone trap against their will is illegal right” she said once she reached the door of the kitchen

“Oh”  he sarcastically muttered

“Yes oh!! And I honestly don't see why you're upset. It's not like you don't know I'm a Prostitute. I fuck people that's why I do for a living”

Turning off the stove Jackson slowly  turned around and in a blink of an eye his hand made its way around Y/n's neck

Not too tight that she couldn't breathe but tight enough for her to know that it was there

“Don't get me wrong darling, I knew you were a slut. But weirdly enough it seems that you didn't know you are my personal slut,but that's ok I don't mind fucking that little cunt of yours each time you forget!” he darkly whispered in her ears “Do you understand?”

Y/n blushed as she felt her pantie began to sock

Tightening his hands around her neck he asked again, this time expecting an answer.

“Do you understand, slut?”

“Mmh i… I understand” she whispered out trying hard to hold back a moan

“Good, now go and sit and wait until I'm finished with this then you can eat something”

“good” y/n said as she tilted her neck to look up at him

“good girl” He praised while kissing her on her forehead.

Walking back to the living room all y/n couldn't think about was how hot that was, not realizing the dark eyes that follow her and the even darker thoughts the owner of those eyes have about her.

~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~

A/N

OK, girl, I think you've met your match 😮‍💨

Thanks for reading ♡