Yandere M. Lead × F .Reincarnated Villainess

N~♡: "Wasn't it exciting? Thrilling even! Didn't your blood boil in your body and your heart race in your chest while you killed them one by one? " kissing me on my cheek, his deep red eye stared back into mine.

~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~•~~•♧♧•~

This has got to be some kind of sick joke

  I stared at my stepsister as she revealed to me that she was the mastermind behind all of this, behind my execution and behind my ruined reputation.

"Why?" I asked her as tears began to roll down my cheek.

My heart tightened in my chest, knowing that the warmth she showed me in the past turned out to be fake

"Why? Because you were getting too much attention, let's be honest you're just a stupid and naive child that was born out of wedlock, you and your slut of a mother deserved to be stomped on, now sister be a good girl and die ok"

I didn't get the chance to respond before I was dragged up, and my head was placed on the guillotine. I took a breath and then looked into the crowd one last time, but something caught my eye. The last thing I saw was a man in a black hoodie smiling at me before everything went dark.

staring into a small glittery space, I listen to the dark figure, revealing to me that I was actually the villainess in a book called "Something sweet

staring into a small glittery space, I listen to the dark figure, revealing to me that I was actually the villainess in a book called "Something sweet." Oh, the irony

"Would you like revenge?" the dark figure asked

"More than anything," I replied as tears of blood left my eyes.

Enjoy your days, sister, because I'm coming back

Smirking, I closed my eyes as the dark figure took me back in time

"Now my precious y/n don't disappoint me, ha ha haaa"
......

'Too easy'

I thought as I wiped Alicia's blood off of my hand, 'disgusting'

Turning around, I walked out of the Duke Valmore mansion as it flared up in flames.

"Your Highness, Your Majesty is waiting on you in the Carriage"

I shivered at the thought of meeting that crazy bastard,the sole reason for me being alive.

It turned out that the 'dark figure' was actually the hidden king, a person one could only dream of seeing in their lifetime.

The secrets that he knows of this world are boundless. His hidden power is even more unfathomable.