1| Father-son in another world

DEAR READERS, BE KIND ENOUGH TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO THIS NEW AUTHOR OF YOURS. IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER AFTER READING, PLEASE PRESS THE STAR BUTTON. ALSO COMMENT YOUR VIEWS. 

Shivansh woke up with a pounding headache. It felt like he was hit by a truck. He groaned in pain as he stood up from the ground. His muscles felt sore. He looked around in confusion when he realized he was not in his room but outside. On streets. 

How did he end up on the streets? 

He was thinking hard when memories came crashing down on him. He fought with his father. Not just an argument but a real fight. He hurt his father with his unfiltered words. Shivansh and his father, Prithviraj, always fought. But at times, Shivansh crossed boundaries, he knows he shouldn't cross. But he always loses his control in anger. 

Last night was no different. He uttered many hurtful words. And instead of facing his fault, he decided to run away like a coward. Walking always helped him in gathering his thoughts. When he realized how wrong he was and how his father must be searching for him, he started running towards home. He was running blindly, and that's when he came in front of a speeding truck. 

Shivansh visibly winced at the memory. But surprisingly, his body had no wounds. But he met with a horrible accident. He remembers getting hit by the truck. But how he had no injuries was astonishing. 

He was deep in his thoughts when someone walked in front of his eyes. Shivansh's eyes teared up when the familiar person came in front of his gaze. He was craving for his father from the moment he ran away from home after hurting him. A single tear rolled down his left eye when he saw Prithviraj in front of him, talking to someone. 

He didn't pay attention to security around his father. He failed to notice the clothes his father was wearing. He didn't realize he was standing in an unknown place. All he could see was his father. And without a second thought, Shivansh ran to his father, startling the security. 

Everything happened so fast that before the guards could have stopped him, Shivansh had already wrapped his arms around Prithviraj tightly, burying his face in his father's chest. The familiar scent of being home made his eyes tear up. 

"I'm sorry, Baba. I am really sorry." Shivansh cried in his chest, holding him so tightly that Prithviraj could barely breathe. 

But unlike Shivansh, Prithviraj was shocked. Who was the boy? Why was he calling him 'Baba'? And why the heck was he hugging him? 

Shivansh was busy telling his father how sorry he was for being an inconsiderate child when he was pulled harshly by his father. The guards were quick to hold him hostage. Prithviraj was their King. The only monarch. And in that moment, Shivansh was just an intruder, a threat to their King's security. 

"What the hell are you all doing? Leave me! Baba, bolo na inko. Please, I am really sorry, Baba. I know I was wrong." Shivansh struggled in their hold, looking at his father with tear-filled eyes. 

Prithviraj looked at him with calculative eyes. He never saw the boy before. But he was behaving like they were family. And Prithviraj had no family. He was the only survivor of the royal family and the only monarch. He was the king. 

"Who are you? Kisne bheja hai tumhe?" One of the bodyguards asked him harshly, and Shivansh looked at him in confusion. He was lost. What the hell was happening? 

"Main kon hu? Who are you? And why are you holding me like this? Chodo mujhe! I need to talk to my father." He spat angrily before looking at his father. 

"Aap baat kyu nahi karrhe, Baba? Itne naaraz ho?" Tears again made their way to his eyes when Prithviraj made no attempt to help him. Even when they got into a fight, his father never behaved like this with him.