6| Bunking And Aftermath

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE

It's been a week since Shivansh started going to school here. When he met his father in this world, he looked terrifyingly uptight. He threatened to behead him when they met. Their first meet would always make him laugh. But with time he realized that his father was the same. No matter which world he lived in, his father loved him the same. What might differ is how he deals with him, but the result is always the same. 

But this version of his father was quite short-tempered and persistent. Maybe because he is the ruler of his kingdom, he knows how to control people, including his son. Prithviraj had his own way of making sure the kid didn't run wild. 

Some days his glare is enough to make him drop his plans of mischief. Of course, he didn't listen every time but he learned how to read his father's mood and switch his mode of survival. 

"Tuck your shirt in, Ansh." Prithviraj rebuked his son as soon as the boy walked out of the bathroom, dressed up in his uniform. 

Shivansh raised his eyebrows, looking down at his uniform. He looked fine. He had tucked his shirt inside. Though he had tucked only half side of his shirt inside, leaving the other half outside, it was still tucked in

"It's already tucked in, Baba." Shivansh replied, sitting in front of the mirror to dry his hair. Prithviraj looked at his son and then looked at his attire, scoffing to himself. 

"Tuck it in properly. You look like a roadside goon to me with half tucked shirt." His words offended Shivansh deeply. 

"I look cool and handsome. And don't generalize my fashion sense." The kid scolded his father. 

Prithviraj stood up from the chair and took the hairdryer from his hair. When Shivansh tried protesting, he just shrugged it off and started drying the kid's hair. Now that he had a son, he wanted to spoil him rotten. He wanted to do everything he wanted to be done with him when the monarch was a child. He had a very messed up childhood. He doesn't want his kid to have the same regret when he grows old. 

"This style is generalized for a reason. And if you're going to school, dress appropriately. What's with dressing up like a caveman?" Prithviraj answered back, gently running his fingers through the boy's hair. 

Shivansh tilted his hand and tried biting his father's hand when he called him a caveman. Prithviraj winced in pain, startled by the suddenness. He glared at the little mouse who had suddenly developed a bad habit of biting people.

"The heck? Chod mera haath." Prithviraj scolded the boy, whacking his back to make the boy obey. And as expected, Shivansh yelped, glaring at his father, rubbing his shoulders. 

"Maara kyu?" He asked his father with a scowl, and Prithviraj glared at him dangerously. He showed him the teeth mark on his wrist. 

"Because you decided to act like a mouse, biting me every opportunity you get. Sudhar jaa, beta. Nahi toh main sudhaar dunga." The monarch admonished the bratty kid, turning the boy's face before drying his hair again. 

"You called me cavemen. I have your genes, remember. If I look like a roadside goon, you look worse. If I look like a caveman, you look like a—" Shivansh started but he trailed off when he saw the glare his father passed his way. 

How can someone behave so gently with you and send you the hardest glare they can muster? The boy couldn't understand it. But he didn't push it forward. Prithviraj kept drying his hair until he was done. Grabbing the serum from the mirror cabinet, he poured some into his palms and started applying it to the kid's hair. 

"You have really soft hair." Prithviraj complimented, and Shivansh smiled softly at the mention of his hair. 

Shivansh reached forward to touch his hair.