2| His Son And House Rules

Vote and comment 

Prithviraj went rigid. The boy who was claiming to be his son was not lying. But how could this be possible? He had never touched a woman in his life. Not believing the results, he asked them to perform the DNA test again. Shivansh was annoyed by his request but he complied with his father's demand, knowing it must be hard for him to accept everything. 

Even after testing again, the results came out the same. 

Shivansh was indeed his son. But how? 

"Baba, I am hungry." Shivansh shook his father, looking at him with his doe eyes, and Prithviraj came out of his thoughts. 

The boy was speaking to him. The uncanny resemblance made him feel uneasy. The boy looked like him in so many ways. They had the same smile. The kid looked exactly how he looked when he was a little more young. 

Unintentionally, his fingers touched the kid's face. Shivansh stilled at the familiar touch. His eyes brimmed up when Prithviraj caressed his face gently. The feather touch reminded him how he misbehaved with his father before the accident. Only if he hadn't teleported here, things would have been different. This Prithviraj Agnihotri had no clue what his child had done before landing in this world. But Shivansh knew, and he was extremely guilty.

Without any hesitation, Shivansh hugged Prithviraj. He buried his face in his father's neck, making Prithviraj uncomfortable. He was not used to hugging and everything. But when the boy started sobbing, he couldn't help himself. He gently hugged him back. The guards looked at each other but didn't comment. Nobody knew what was happening but he respected their king to not question him. 

Kid or without kid, Prithviraj was their ruler. 

"I'm sorry, Baba. I didn't mean to hurt you. Sacchi." Shivansh cried in his chest, pulling away for a second to pinch the skin on his neck as if proving his honesty before hiding his face in his father's chest again. 

Prithviraj had no idea why the kid was apologizing. But he just rubbed his back. The kid's tears made him restless. He looked at the audience around him and sighed. Without a word, he stood up. Shivansh looked at him innocently and the king looked away immediately. 

"Get the room beside me cleaned and ask the chef to get the kid something to eat." Prithviraj ordered his guards and Shivansh frowned at his father. 

"Are you not taking me home?" He asked his father, who looked away immediately. 

"I have work..." He trailed off, realizing he didn't even know his son's name. Shivansh immediately jumped down the couch, glaring at his father. 

"Shivansh. My name is Shivansh but you will call me Ansh." Shivansh ordered his father, something he was not used to. But he reminded himself that Shivansh was not just an ordinary person but also his son. 

"And I am not going anywhere without you. If you won't take me home, I'll go with you wherever you are going, Baba." Shivansh concluded. 

Prithviraj's eyes turned narrow at the disobedience. He was used to people complying with him. His every word was treated like a command. But when the boy refused to listen to him, it infuriated him. But he failed to notice the desperation in the kid's eyes. Shivansh was scared. What if Prithviraj left him? What would he do in an unknown place with no money, no identity, and no knowledge? 

"I have work, kid. I am not a normal human being. I am the King here. I have responsibilities a kid won't understand. Don't be stubborn and follow the guards. They will protect you." Prithviraj tried his best to keep his voice low. He didn't wish to scare the kid.