Chapter 9(Wild turn)

She was feeling like having different emotions washed over her.

She don't know what to worry about him threatening her or that sudden hug.

Wasn't that opposite of what he said right, she should be angry on him.

how can he accuse her of influencing lisa .

being a brother doesn't he knows , how it pains to separate from what you actually wanted to do.

She didn't did any harm to lisa , just helping her a little maybe lisa was right all along he would definitely blame me if something happens to lisa .

but why just she can't accept that he is like that, her mind tells her something else like is he being forced to be like these

She was battling with her conscience whether she should tell this to lisa or not .

She choose the latter, it's better lisa doesn't know any of these.

The color she was so sure that she saw a glint of red , no no it was not red some other shade of red, it was flickering in his dark brown orbs.

She did some study, as the last time she examined psychology had been a while.

And after what she found may have two reasons the common depression or the other one doesn't looked convincing pretentions .

that doesn't make sense , act that out no it can't be , he would act to have head pains right.

It was past one week after that incident, jisoo was reliefed that she have not crossed paths with him, not like she did in the past .

cause her visit to lisa house were not frequent, and above that taehyung would be out most of the time, so why does it matters now , it makes no difference.

She had just finished a meeting with her team , she got a call from lisa.

"Hello"

"Jisoo this would be a long discussion if I would take it over the phone , let's meet today , in the evening you are free right let's meet over a coffee "

Jisoo sighed lisa is too fast she would tell everything at once and expect the other to understand, she replied with an single ok

"Okay, as you wish "

"Bye"

jisoo was just out of her office , she decided to take a walk to the café, she knew lisa wouldn't mind if she is delayed by a few minutes .

The evening was pleasant everyone was on there way to home.

She looked at the setting sun the colors are majestic.

Lisa waved her hand for jisoo to know where she was,

Sitting in front of her she didn't delay to question her

"What do you want to tell??"

"So there's three news"

Jisoo looked confused

"Huh"

"I said I have three things to tell you"

"What"

"So the first one is , jungkook bought a painting from me , isn't it a good omen"

" you called me here for this"

"Patience jisoo,
there's still two,
the second one is my brother looks better this days, like he looks fine I am happy he is better ,
I heard of him taking over the firm where you work ,
have you done something "