Chapter 15(Four steps)

A delicate  touch and sunlit silence welcomed her in the morning.

The soft touch as in taehyung's hand caressing her cheeks.

He woke up a hour before her to arrange a few things , he just got dressed .

He has been observing her for a while now, was he being selfish .

He remembered he told her last night he loved her and he really does there was no denying in it.

She has an innocent face, he removed the hair falling on her face .

how could he not notice her before even if he did his mental situation made him shout at her, he knew he would regret that all his life.

He always felt an invisible barrier between them whenever they are together it was growing stronger day by day.

He had an idea maybe It was yet another one of that women's  manipulation, he can't help but grit his teeth .

If he have had a single idea of that right years ago , he would have never done that , now its him 3 out of 10.

But he smirked by one thought,  jisoo something must be connected to her , maybe she is the way out he would need some confirmation.

He felt some movement his eyes diverted on her face again
She blinked her eyes to let them get adjusted to the rays.

Taehyung was already wearing a white tshirt,  he was lying beside her he had his head supported by his hand, his elbow was rested on the bed, he was looking at her.

Jisoo felt a little shy so she attempted to hide her face with the comforter.

But before she could a small giggle escaped taehyung's lips and he swiftly pulled her into his chest.

His hand wrapped around her small figure , he situatedHis head on the top of her, he softly kissed her forehead.

She felt his manly scent invade her system.

"Good morning  ,Are you sore"

She pushed her face more into his chest, snuggling she mumbled

"A little "

"Sorry"

Jisoo now looked up from his chest looking at him

"Don't be"

"Let's get up , we have a long distance to be covered "

Jisoo looked around the room , taehyung understand her

"I have arranged some clothes they are in the closet,  you can change I will be downstairs "

"Thanks"

Taehyung pecked her lips she pussed him with her hands feeling shy smilingly he got the down the bed.

storming out of the room jisoo got to observe him , he was wearing a plain white shirt with black joggers  his hair was still disheveled.

She thought before she got up he just got dressed. She sat up thinking if what she did was right or not .

She couldn't really digest the fact that how , he changed from being the don't care personality to these.

No she should not think these , she trust him and so does he , negative thoughts are no good.

But that thought bugging her last night she felt an extreme amount of energy entering her it was
something out of normal she knew .