Chapter 22(Determined)

That strange women smiled ,  her smile was even creepier than her whole self, she fair her eyes weren't visible.

Jungkook squinted his eyes, by all the hurry they make to enter the hall and get the seat at the front rows.

taehyung and jungkook ended up sitting together, if leaving all their competitive minds back, they were pretty cool together.

but neither of them stops the other when a fight initiates, many a time their were intense fight between them.

it looked like a fighting arena, and all the other boys may they be older or younger would gather to see who wins .

Jungkook was trying to get a good look at the women face.

  though her face had big rimmed glasses, and the hair color makes it difficult to figure out the face,

when finally jungkook mumbled

"I think I saw her somewhere"

Taehyung grimaced turned to look at jungkook he raised his eyes brows making a disgusted look he questioned

"You know this creepy women??"

"I never said I know her she just looks familiar "

They were interrupted,  now their principal started talking

"Silence students, as you all know from last year , a sixth subject had been added as third group,many had already chosen their subject we are here to introduce a new subject that's paints and arts ,the ones who still haven't chosen are, instructed to do it by the end of these week , or the teachers would allot you to any subject without your consent ,
And here is Ms lee Juyeon, she will be given the responsibility of arts and paints."

Taehyung and jungkook both haven't chosen any subject,  they thought it would be a waste of time.

because all the subjects were either sports or other activities which they knew well and they where as of now practicing for their swimming contest.

Taehyung said to himself but it was quite loud

"I am going to take it, that's something I was planning to learn ,anyways "

Jungkook smirked he went out of the hall.

The next day when taehyung reached the teacher's room to get his name signed up for the arts class.

jungkook's name was already written,he cursed at himself for saying it aloud that he would take it, yet another start of a new competitiveness.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next few weeks it was as usual taehyung and jungkook maintained their cold war .

from next month their classes for their group three would start.

In these few weeks, jisoo visited them quite a times especially it was lisa who would bring her here right after school.

to help her in studies the older was quite good in studies and Mrs kim like to have her around she looked like an innocent kind girl.

  and taehyung would purposely enter lisa's room from time to time just get a glance at jisoo.

who would also sometimes look at him to flash her smile or they would have an eye contact.

It was another day after school lisa brought jisoo, on her continuous request to stay for the night jisoo agreed,

At night jisoo felt the urge to go to the washroom and the one in lisa's room was under construction, she tiptoed outside lisa's room,