Chapter 19(Adore)

"Jisoo I would start with the words I wanted to tell you for a while now"

He sucked in a deep breath, the hold on her hands tightened, he looked directly at her eyes.

those innocent almost shape eyes, they are always calling for him to drown in them, he continued what he wanted to tell.

"I admire you a lot,the likeness I felt towards you have changed to labelled as a stronger word, it may sound silly or really stupid,it's the first time I didn't find my stupidity irritating , it feels refreshing,but that's what my heart wants right"

He stopped then again looked at her continuing

"And I know you are aware that the heart wants what it wants, I can't seem to keep it within me, because I have figuredout that the best I could do is to come fair and clear to you "

He smiled brightly these time around

"the first time when i saw you playing with lisa in her room, I admit I found you pretty and cute back then , you still have those innocent eyes ,when that day I first met your eyes , I could remember you were startled and flustered to see me when you had accidentally entered my room we were barely fifteen, it's been quite a time since then , eight years that's a long time, I refrained the urge in me that time to make friends with you , it would have been ungracious of me to approach you with the reason that I found you pretty and lisa wouldn't had liked to share her friend with me,  I was sure it would had weirded you ,it was also me who asked lisa , about her new friend,  I was a teen back then, we haven't interacted much after that but I had always steal glances at you when you were with lisa, unfortunately I was so preoccupied with studies that time"

These time his eyes exude a sincere gaze

"but now its different I know we still need to get to know each other, and I would take out time for that, its suprises me that in a short period of time I fell for you, I love you jisoo , and I swear that I have never been this honest "

All these while taehyung's eyes where looking down matching her gaze, jisoo heart exploded with different emotions.

It was an enchanting feeling surrounding them.

How soft was his gaze, how so gently he held her hands,  and how his lips never did quiver speaking, how his face now held a contended smile.

Because he know he won.
How could someone not surrender after these, indeed a Oh so lovely gentleman every girl looks for .

He maybe a little not opened to the world but with her, he shows that side which no one saw.

but only some had the luck to actually be with one , although they started on a rough road , but as they travel together it seemed to lead them to beautiful destinations

"Oh taehyung "

Jisoo hid her face between her palm,warm tears running down her cheeks .

Taehyung immediately pulled her hands down , rubbing her tears with his thumb.

She spoke her lips were trying to form words, it was too overwhelming for her

She hugged him like her life depends on him

"Why are you so , just perfect, without me telling you can make me cheerful, why do always look at me with that look , I have said before my hearts not that strong, how could do all these and believe me to not pull my guards down, it's the first time I'm experiencing care and love other than my family , it's new to me , I can't handle these I am afraid people would not the like me with you,I know Yes it's the truth, I am not even at a comparable range with you, basically I am a nobody I want to be selfish I want to be with you"