Chapter 18(Firm)

When they were still at the mansion jisoo received a text message from taehyung.

he requested to have lunch with her , he landed in Korea these morning.

she wanted to ask him about the work for which he went there , but later she changed her thoughts.

And she didn't have the heart to reject his invitation, lisa was suspicious when she declined their offer.

lisa would for sure interrogate her later.

Jisoo took a cab to the place taehyung,  texted her five minutes before.

The thing surprised her was that it was a address to a very private residential complex.

he thought that they would be having lunch at a restaurant maybe.

Jisoo entered the building it looked like a hotel where celebrities reside. The residential area have different buildings.

Saying taehyung's name the guard took her to the building which stood the highest among the others.

She was awestruck just by looking at the reception area.The receptionist called her

"Hello is it Ms kim Jisoo"

Jisoo nodded her head.

"Yes it's me"

"Ma'am , Mr kim taehyung told to hand you the access card to his penthouse, he told to convey these message to you  "

Jisoo thanked the receptionist,  taking the elevator his penthouse  was on the thirty second floor, she opened the door with the access card.

And she was surely amazed, It would be understatement if she calls it just as beautiful or fantastic.

Jisoo stepped inside leaving her shoes on the shoe rack, she smelled a  salivating smell.

It was coming from the balcony, she dropped her bag on the table which came on her way.

She  peeked her head to the open large glass door,  but the next second her eyes widen she rushed over him.

The scenario bring, there was food nicely placed on a small table with flowers and a wine bottle but .

beside it on a small chair taehyung was sitting grabbing his hair his one hand was bleeding.

The piece of broken glass was lying on the carpeted grass of the balcony.

taehyung's injured hand still have the pieces of the half broken glass.
Jisoo took the glass from him throwing it away

"WHAT'S THE DEAL NOW"

taehyung shouted but when he looked up to see jisoo's face his expressions changed quickly

Jisoo was scared of his shouts, she sat beside him holding his shoulders she looked down at her lap

Water trickled down her eyes, as she have again witnessed his eyes those colors was more prominent

She hold his blood covered hand , looking at his face

"what's happening with you, can't you see its hurting you, you are keeping me in the shadow"