Characters

𝘈𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘺𝘢 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘢 🖤:
A young Billionaire who has succeeded in the buisness world and one of the most charming eligible bachelor. CEO of Sharma industries.
He has very bad temper & hurt others with his words. He also can be described as "The man with no patience". His mom is everything to him.
He loves his family.
All he know is Buisness!Buisness!

Aarav Sharma:
Younger brother of Aditya. Son of Abhinav & Kalpana. He is cute & naughty.

Abhinav Sharma:
Aditya's dad. A loving dad to his children. Fulfilled almost every needs and demands of his family.
COO of Sharma industries.

Kalpana Sharma:
Aditya's mom. Loving & caring person of the family. She wants her family to be happy & contented. Turn into a strict mom when needed. Most important person in Aditya's life.

𝘈𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘩𝘺𝘢 𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘭 🤍:
She is beautiful both in & out. She is a pure white serenity breathing peace & contentment. She has very pure heart & innocent in the damn world. She never hates or hurts a person. Loves her family very much and will do anything and everything for them. Works in a IT sector. She likes to be simple. In the modern world, She doesn't know to be modern, indeed she is a rare piece.
She is a gem.
Obviously Dad's little Princess.

Manik Agarwal:
Aradhya's dad. He is a retired government school headmaster. A middle class family man. Living a contented life with his children & wife.

Saraswati Agarwal:
Caring & Strict mom of Aradhya & Arjun. A retired government school teacher.

Arjun Agarwal:
Elder Brother of Aradhya. Only Son of Manik & Saraswati.
Loves his sister a lot. Pampers his baby sister.

Sheela - Shiva Sharma:
Grandparents of Aditya

Renuka - Ram Agarwal:
Grandparents of Aradhya.

Reyansh:
Best friend & Assistant of Aditya.
Friends since childhood.

Priyanka:
Bestie of Aradhya. They both were thick friends since childhood.
Still their bond are same.

Characters will be added as the story progresses ...

Please vote the chapter!
SILENT READERS can also vote.
You are reading taking ur valuable time and voting it won't take ur much time 🙂

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ⭐