Chapter 8 🌸

Please vote the chapter!
SILENT READERS can also vote.
You are reading taking ur valuable time, and voting it won't take ur much time 🙂

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ⭐
----------------------------------------------------

Aditya with Saraswati & Aradhya entered the mansion. As they stepped inside, the memories came flooding back to Saraswati.

The home was not changed that much but modified to some extent. Aradhya was shocked to see the interiors, then she convinced herself that it's The Great Aditya Sharma's mansion. This was no ordinary home; every corner of the mansion screamed luxury and grandeur. The walls were adorned with opulent tapestries, the floors covered in plush carpets, and the furniture gleamed with polished wood and gilded accents. It was a sight to behold, She had never seen anything like it before, and she found herself lost in the sheer beauty of the home.

They went to the hall by walk which takes 15 mins to reach. When they entered they saw Sheela & Shiva were sitting there & watching television.
Saraswati got tears seeing her beloved parents after long 20 years. Aradhaya too recognised her grandparents.

Sheela & Shiva turned feeling someone's presence. They were shocked to see their only daughter standing at the doorway.
Saraswati broke down seeing them. Sheela couldn't control herself & came hugged her daughter. Shiva stood rooted in his place.
Hearing commotions Abhinav came there & got furious to see all of them together.

Abhinav: Why the hell she came to my house?
Saraswati:  I have returned, not to beg for forgiveness or seek redemption, but to reclaim my rightful place among you.
Aditya: Dad, she is still the daughter of this house, no matter how far she has strayed.
Abhinav: Aditya this is enough, u are going beyond limits.
Aditya: Dad there is no limit & all. She came to claim her place as a daughter of this home. And here Aradhya is the granddaughter of this house. They won't disturb u anyways then what's your problem dad?
Aditya locked him.
Abhinav: But why she has to come here?
Aditya: They came to stay here for a month or more... Aththe wanted to meet her parents. So I insisted her to stay here with them for a month.

Sheela: Let her stay Abhinav. we lived our life without our daughter for all these years. I beg u....
Saying this she folded her hands together and cried. Shiva wiped his own tears.

Abhinav: Ma... I'm your son. U don't need to beg me. Please don't do this. Do ur favour.

He had never forgiven Saraswati for leaving, for breaking the bonds that had bound their family together for generations. And yet, he could not deny the stirring of emotions in his heart at the sight of his sister's return.
He went to his room back not able to control himself.

Saraswati (with tears): Ma... (Mom) pa...(dad)U forgave me?
Shiva: What's there to forgive beta?
We punished you & ourselves all these years.
We should have get you married when u said u like him. But we didn't understand u at that time.
Sheela: We can't stay anymore without you. Please don't go back...
Saying this Sheela cried holding Saraswati's hands.
Saraswati: I will be here ma.... will be here....
Aradhya & Kalpana were also crying to see their reunion. The man who's behind all these stood behind smiling wholeheartedly. Aarav was too happy.
But he wanted to make them smile. His carefree nature didn't let him silent for few minutes especially when they were all crying.

Aarav: Crying session over. Cry tomorrow or some other other day. Let's celebrate their return Today!!!

Aarav announced loudly which made them all smile through tears.
Aditya hit him lightly on his shoulder understanding what he was upto.

Sheela pulled Aradhya's hand lightly. Aradhya understood and came near Sheela. She patted her head & asked her name.

Sheela: What's your name ma(girl)?
Aradhya: Aradhaya.
Shiva: we are your grandparents dear.
Aradhya: I think I know that Patti (grandma).
She said making Sheela smile.
Sheela: U look beautiful just like my daughter. She was just like you at her age.
Aradhya smiled looking at her mom.
Shiva: They might be tired. Let them rest. We will talk later.
Saying this Shiva patted his only granddaughter's head lovingly.

Kalpana: Yes. Come I'll show your room.
Aditya: Ma I have arranged for their clothing for today.
Turning towards Aradhya.
Aradhya u shall go home and get ur attires tomorrow. I'll arrange a car or I'll take u there.
Aradhya: Thank you for everything.
She folded her hands together infront of him.
He seperated her folded hands. His touch sent shivers to her. Even he was nervous to touch her. But when she folded her hands infront of him,he couldn't bear that.

Aditya: Don't insult me by thanking me Aradhya. Don't be formal. You are my family. I can't leave my family like that. I did my duty for my aunt.

Aradhya nodded with a grateful look. His place in her heart was elevated with his acts.

Aditya: Ma I'll show them rooms in the way that'll not disturb dad.
Kalpana nodded in understanding.

He took them to the lift and pressed 3rd floor.
Aditya: Aththe my room is also in the 3rd floor. Dad & mom is staying in the first floor and he comes to second floor sometimes. Aarav is staying there. Dad rarely come to my floor. So I thought of arranging a room there.

Saraswati: Do anything u want Aditya. I will not ask u anything. U are doing good for us. You don't have to explain everything.
Aditya nodded with a smile.

The floor had 4 rooms. He took them to the room next to him.
He wanted Aradhya beside him too. So he took them there instead of other two rooms.

Aditya: Aradhya if u want seperate room u can take from other 2 rooms here.

Aradhya: No I'm ok staying with ma.

Aradhya & Saraswati entered the room which is beyond the word room.

Aradhya: Is it room?
Aditya: Why? Don't u like it?
Aradhya: No. I'm asking because the size of the room is the half of our home. I've never seen like this before.
Aditya understood & nodded without saying anything.
Saraswati: Aditya, Is it necessary? I don't want to stay here. I also lived here. But now everything seems luxurious. I feel strange.
Aditya: It becomes habitual.
Everything will be fine Aththe.

Aditya: I'm talking too much I think. U take rest. My room is next to yours. If u want anything just give a knock on the door. I'll call u for dinner. Take care.
He turned to leave but he saw Aradhya's gaze on him without blinking. His heart fluttered with happiness.  Without wasting a chance he asked,
Aditya: Aradhya... Do u want to say something?
Saraswati confusingly looked at her.
She shook her head as no.
He smiled at her one last time and went from there.

Saraswati: Aradhya... What's he asking?
Aradhya: Ma I was looking at him with the thought How humble he is... He did everything to us . I was wondering with the fact. That's it.
Saraswati: He is too good. I want a man like him as my son-in-law.
Aradhya blushed a little and hid it.
Aradhya: U are thinking too much ma... I'll go and freshen up.

Kalpana came to Aditya to know about their room allotment and went to their room gave the clothes to change. They got changed and took rest.

Aditya got freshen up & changed into his Ash T-shirt & Black Tracks. He took his laptop and did his pending works. He called his co-assistant & got to know about the day in office.

-------------------------------------------------

1309 WORDS...
How was the chapter?
Let me know in comments.
Please Vote the chapter !

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ⭐

Thank you ❤️