Chapter 7 🌸

Please vote the chapter!
SILENT READERS can also vote.
You are reading taking ur valuable time and voting it won't take ur much time 🙂

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ⭐
-----------------------------------------------------: Aditya: Shall we go?
Everyone nodded.

Aradhya: Ma I need to inform Reyansh.
Aditya: We are going to inform him first then we start from here.

They all went to Reyansh who was confused seeing all of them together.
Reyansh: Hey What's is this? What happened in my absence?
Aditya do u know Aradhaya before? Is she ur fiance or anything? U all are planning something without me .

Aditya was on cloudy nine when he said Aradhya was his fiance. He felt good hearing it. But he didn't show it.

Aditya: Idiot stop cooking up stories.
Aradhaya is not my fiance she is my cousin & Saraswati is my aunt. We just met here. They were not with us all these years due to family problem.
Reyansh nodded in understanding.
Aradhya: Where is Arjun? Rey.
Aradhya: Hey doll, he got some important work. So he couldn't inform u all. He asked me to inform u.
Aradhya & family nodded.
Aditya MV: Here's the new problem for me. He is calling her Doll?
I don't need any villain for my love.
My brother & my friend is enough for me.

Aditya: We all take ur leave Mr. Reyansh.
Reyansh: Ok da(man). U carry on.

With that everyone came out to the parking lot.
Aradhya: Ma I think Arjun has taken the car.
Saraswati: yes Aradhaya. Book a cab.
Aradhya took out her phone & Aditya snatched it immediately. She was shocked with his act.
Aditya(controlling his anger): Why do u need to book a cab, when I have my car here.
Saraswati: That's .... We don't want to bother u. We don't want to be a burden for u all.
Aditya (angrily): Aththe don't talk like this. Did I say u all are burden for me?
Saraswati: "I'm sorry, Aditya. We didn't mean to upset you. We just thought..."
Aditya trying to calm down his anger.

Aditya: "It's okay, Aththe. I overreacted. Let's just get in the car and head home."

He gave back her phone. Aradhya touched Aditya's shoulder.
Aradhya: Okay cool. This much anger isn't good for ur health.

Aditya's anger has long gone with her single touch and the concern in her voice made him awestruck.

Kalpana looked at his son whose anger is not visible instead it was replaced by some kind of emotions which could be found in his eyes.

Aditya: It's just that ur act made me angry.

Kalpana: Yes now his anger was long gone. He has bad temper Aradhya. He won't listen even if we say 1000 times.
Aradhaya: Oh...
Aditya didn't want Aradhya to assume anything.
Aditya: Ok I will try to control from now on ma.
Kalpana & Aarav opened their mouth whereas Aradhaya & Saraswati smiled at him.

Kalpana: My son is obeying my words. My god what happened to him?
Aditya: If u don't want me to change. Then I'll be remain the same. No problem.
Kalpana: ok ok I don't say anything.

Aditya: Come Aththe, Aradhaya get in.

As they hopped inside the car to go home, Aditya felt a sense of contentment wash over him. Aarav, Saraswati, Kalpana settled in the back seat, while Aaradhya having no way, sat in the front seat beside him. She felt nervous to sit beside him. Aditya felt her apprehension & decided to ease her. He played a beautiful love song. To his guess, Aradhaya loved it, smiled at him & started tapping lightly on her lap.
Aditya drove the car in silence.He couldn't help but steal glances at Aaradhya, his heart fluttered at the sight of her radiant smile.

He stopped infront of a park. Aradhaya's eyes shone brightly.
Aditya turned to his family who were eagerly peering out of the windows with wide eyes .

Aditya: Why are we just sitting here & looking? Let's go and explore!
Aradhaya got down from the car followed by everyone. Aditya wore a mask and cap to hide his identity.

The park was bustling with activity - kids playing on the swings, lovers walking hand in hand. It was a beautiful evening, the sun setting in a blaze of orange and pink across the sky. As they wandered through the park, Aditya was looking at Aradhaya with admiration. Saraswati & Kalpana sat in a bench feeling the bliss moment. Aarav sat in a swing playing with the kids.
Aaradhya's infectious laughter filled the air, drawing the attention of children playing nearby. With a twinkle in her eye, she joined in their games, effortlessly blending in with their carefree spirits. Aditya couldn't take his eyes off her, mesmerized by her grace and charm. It was as if Aaradhya belonged in a world of fantasy, where she could cast spells with her laughter and dance with the wind. Aditya found himself drawn to her like a moth to a flame, unable to resist the magnetic pull she exerted on him.
Aradhaya was exhausted and returned to the place where Saraswati & Kalpana were sitting. She sat with them joining their talks. She noticed Aditya who was looking at her with a smile. She reciprocated the smile and looked at Aarav who was still playing with the kids. She went near Aditya and initiated a conversation.

Aradhya: Mr.Sharma why don't u play with us with these kids?
Aditya: Play? Me?
Aradhya: I think no one is here other than u.
Aditya chuckled and said
"I don't play with kids like u"
Aradhaya: Mister you are pointing me as Kid?
Aditya(smirking): I think there is no one else except u.
Aradhaya: Oh... Tit for tat. Fine. I'm not a kid just because I play with kids. I feel peace when I'm with them. I forget the world. It's a kind of pleasure...
Aditya: Okay madam.
Aradhya laughed wholeheartedly hearing the madam from him making his heart once again filling with happiness.
They all returned to the car and sat inside.

Kalpana: I really enjoyed there.
Saraswati: All thanks to Aditya.
Aradhaya: Really ma. Thank you ADITYA.
She became comfortable with him in a short span of time. His name slipped out of her tongue instead of Mr. Sharma.
Aditya was on cloudy nine when she called him Aditya for the first time.
Aditya : God Aradhaya! U called me by name finally.
Aradhya felt her cheeks turning red. She felt something good in her when she called him by his name.
Aditya: Don't thank me. I wanted u all to relieve from the stress. So thought of bringing u all here. And my plan worked.
Aarav: Bro... Great bro! Great!
Aditya chuckled hearing him.

They reached the home and got down from the car. Aditya could see the apprehension in Saraswati and Aradhya's eyes. He held Sarswati's hand reassuringly and guided them towards the house. Kalpana felt overwhelming with her son's acts.

------------------------------------------------------
1155 WORDS...
How was the chapter?
Let me know in comments.
Please Vote the chapter !

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ⭐

Thank you ❤️