Chapter 17 🌸

Please vote the chapter!
I could see many of u are reading taking ur valuable time, but
voting it won't take ur much time.
Your votes & comments encourage me to write more...
SILENT READERS can also vote.

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ❤️

-------------------------------------------------------

Aarav: What do u say if someone proposes you?
Aradhya: Simple... I will say no to him politely.
Aarav: What if he is well known to you and u also like him but not love him?
Kalpana & Saraswati didn't expect this from Aarav. Aradhya thought.... 💭

Aradhya stopped cutting the vegetables and looked at Aarav with a confused expression. She had never imagined Aarav asking her such a question. Kalpana and Saraswati exchanged looks.

Aradhya: Why are you asking me this, Aarav?
Aarav: Just curious. I mean, what if someone u like, propose to you?

She didn't know what to say & suddenly Aditya's image came to her mind. Aradhya felt her heart race at the thought. She didn't understand or think anything.

Aradhya: I don't know, Aarav. It's all hypothetical anyways. Why are you asking me this?
Aarav: Just thinking out loud. You never know what the future holds, right?
Aradhya nodded, her mind still swirling with thoughts of Aditya.
She couldn't shake off the feeling of Aditya's presence, even though he wasn't physically there. She was confused with herself more.

Saraswati: Why can't u give a try Aradhya?
Aradhya: Ma... Seriously... U are my mother.
Kalpana: So what? Don't forget she also had love marriage.
Aradhya: But Aththe see the consequences now... She lost the touch of her family for 20 years... And still uncle has not accepted her.
I can't think about myself in that stage. For me, family is everything.

Aarav(muttered): Pity of my brother.
Aradhya: Did u say something?
Aarav: Nothing... nothing
Saraswati: What if we all accept him. Will u accept him?
Aradhya: Then that's called Arrange marriage.
Saraswati: God Aradhya... Why are you like this? I prefer you to give a try to love if someone proposes u...

Aradhya: I don't know... But why are you all acting weird? Looks like, the person who loves me seems to be familiar to you?? Huh???
She asked with a smile... The trio got shocked...but no one has shown it.

Kalpana( glaring ): u suspecting us??
Aradhya: Hehe... Just kidding.
They kept talking...

Time skips......

Around night 8o'clock, Aditya came home... Kalpana, Saraswati, Aarav & Aradhya were in Aradhya's room. Aarav gave the idea to play...

Kalpana: It's been a decade since we played this Aradhya..
Aradhya(widened her eyes): Aththe seriously...
Aarav: It's true... Me & Bro used to play when we were a child. But Once bro took the responsibility of the company he stopped spending time with us. We lost interest in all this.
Aradhya could understand the longing in his voice. She decided to divert the topic.

Aradhya: Okay let's start...
They started playing all giggling and making fun. Aditya entered his room and changed his suit. Hearing the laughing sound he came to Aradhya's room. Kalpana's back was facing him. Aradhya saw him. But he hushed her placing his index finger on his mouth.
He went inside and closed Kalpana's eyes with his palm. She touched his palm and found it's Aditya.

Kalpana: Aditya...
Aditya: Ma....how did u find it's me?
Kalpana: can't I find my son's hands?
He hugged her with his arms around her & kissed her cheeks. The trio smiled at them.