Chapter 5 🌸

Please vote the chapter!
SILENT READERS can also vote.
You are reading taking ur valuable time and voting it won't take ur much time 🙂
EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ⭐
-----------------------------------------------------

Saraswati: Adityaaa...
U remember me? U remember ur aunt still?
She shed tears. She was really happy. She didn't know how to express it other than letting her tears down.

Aditya: How will I forget my only aunt. Don't cry please. I don't know how to console you but please don't cry atleast for me.

Abhinav was angry that Aditya accepted her even after knowing everything.

Abhinav: Aditya don't you know what she did?
Aditya: I know pa (papa/dad). Though I couldn't understand at that age, I got to know everything later.
And one more thing she did nothing wrong. She loved a man who deserved her love. I think loving someone is not wrong.
It's your ego which didn't let you come down though you love ur sister the same. Am I right pa?
He finished the last sentence with a smirk.

Abhinav was shocked. Yes he still loves his sister the same. But he didn't expect his son to say that. He kept the anger face to hide his feelings.

Abhinav: What the hell u are talking Aditya? She is neither my sister nor your aunt.

Aditya: You may forget your sister. But I don't forget my aunt. U don't snatch my rights please. I still remember she loved me like her own son pouring all her love. I know still she'll love me the same. Isn't it Aththe?

Saraswati was dumbstruck with the way Aditya arguing with his father for her. She nodded her head with tears in her eyes. Even Aradhya, Arjun & Aarav were stunned.

Kalpana didn't say anything because she knows that her son was just stating the facts. She should've done this when Saraswati was leaving her house but now her son was filling the space. She mentally appreciated her Clever son.

Abhinav: Aditya... Don't test my patience.

Aditya went near his dad, touched his shoulder & said "Dad I don't want to argue with u anymore, u didn't forgive her right? That's ok. That's not a problem.
But for me she didn't commit any mistake so nothing to forgive and all. She is my aunt and I've all the rights to talk with her. Don't stop me please".
Hearing his son he understood that whatever Aditya was saying is the truth. So he calmed down hearing him and said "'I'm leaving".

Aditya understood his father's unsaid words. I'm leaving didn't mean only that, it also meant he accepted everything Aditya said. Kalpana too understood her husband's language.

Aditya smiled and turned back to Saraswati. Kalpana moved towards her and embraced her.

Both Saraswati & Kalpana shed happy tears.

Kalpana: Saraswati I never thought I would meet you again. That too I never expected we would meet like this.
Saraswati: I'm also Kalpana. It seems like a dream. 20 years passed in a blink. Now our children has also grown up. I forgot to introduce my children.
Aradhya&Arjun came forward.

Saraswati: This is Aradhya Agarwal & This is Arjun Agarwal. He is elder to Aradhya.
Turning towards Aradhya & Arjun: She is your aunt.
Aradhya & Arjun bent down and touched her feet. She blessed them.
Kalpana caressed their heads.

Kalpana: He looks like you & she looks like Manik brother.
Manik also smiled and said
"She is dad's princess".
Everyone smiled at his reply.

All the while Aditya's eyes are fixed on Aradhaya  and he was admiring all her antics.

Aditya MV: I think God has gifted my eyes with your beauty.

Aarav whined & said : My mom forgot her younger son. How nice it is!
I am the one who brought them all together. But everyone forgot me.

Kalpana: Not like that da (da - man).
How do u know them all?

Aarav: Atleast u got time to ask this.
Everyone laughed at his comment.
Then he narrated everything that how he knew Aradhya & how they now met her.

Kalpana: Saraswati, He is Aarav. My naughty younger son.
Saraswati: We know how naughty he is! We met him before few years and he was in contact with us during their College time.

Kalpana: Aditya u too knew Aradhya? Because I saw you calling her when she entered the room. I first thought she is your girlfriend.
Aradhya felt embarassed when she mentioned her as his girlfriend.
Aditya too noticed that and said everything from start.

Aditya(stammering) : Ma... what...you are even saying? She... just bumped on me when I went to attend a call. That's when Aarav met her. Don't embarass her ma.
Aradhya was surprised with his last sentence. She still didn't know he was too captivate to note her.

Kalpana: Because Dei (Man) I never saw you welcoming the person. U never did that before. U didn't even welcome our own family.

Aditya: She didn't know any of u. Thats why.

Kalpana felt something fishy. Her elder son never behaved like this before. He was too confident to speak to anyone without fear. But he was stammering now. She felt strange with his behaviour. She decided to deal with him later.

Kalpana: See how fate is playing. Aarav meets Aaradhya without knowing that they are cousins. You all met Aarav without knowing who he is . And today Aradhaya bumped on Aditya...
Saraswati: These are destined to happen
She smiled.

Saraswati: Has Aditya got married?
Kalpana: No. He doesn't even like talking about that.

Aditya MV: That was all until I saw Aaradhya. I'm ready to marry her right now.

Kalpana: Aradhya, Arjun what do u do?
Aradhya: Aunty I'm working in a IT sector.
Arjun: I'm running my own business aunty.
Kalpana: Aditya is CEO of our office now. Aarav didn't like to work for now. So he's just chilling in home.
Aarav: Ma... Chilling?? Me?
I'm also preparing for exams u know.
Aditya: We all know how u study. That too early morning 11.00 a m. Isn't it?
Aarav: Bro...!
Everyone laughed.

Aaradhya: Aarav, U didn't change even a bit. Still u are waking up late. Then how did u come early today?

Aditya: That's the achievement of the year.
Saying this he laughed. Aradhya & everyone else too joined.

Kalpana: where is brother?
Saraswati: Manik had some work. So he left already.

They sat there and talked for some more time. Kalpana & Saraswati talked on one side. Aarav & Aradhya on another side. Arjun went out as Reyansh called him.
Aditya sat there with his laptop and doing his works. He didn't want to leave Aradhya. So he decided to go office once she left.

Aditya couldn't believe that he was falling in love with Aradhya. He had never felt this way about anyone before, and it scared him. He was always in control of his emotions, but Aradhya had managed to break down his walls and make him vulnerable.

Aarav: Hey Aru u didn't change still. U are same Aradhya I saw in college.
Aditya MV: Stop calling her Aru.
Aradhya: But u are not the same Aarav. U looked young & handsome that time.
Aarav: Now what??
Aradhaya: Now u are even more handsome.
Saying this they both laughed and hi-fied.

Aditya fumed when Aradhya said Aarav is handsome.

Aditya MV: Why do I feel jealous? U are doing something to me. I feel so many emotions at a time. I thought I was falling for u. I don't know anything but I wanted to make u mine. I think I'm in LOVE . The girl in my dream is you ARADHYA. Yes.... It's YOU...

Aditya (muttered): I LOVE YOU ARADHYA❤️...

----------------------------------------------------
1260 WORDS...
How was the chapter?
Let me know in comments.
Please Vote the chapter 🙏🏻

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ⭐

Thank you ️🙂