Chapter 13 🌸

Please vote the chapter!
I could see many of u are reading taking ur valuable time, but
voting it won't take ur much time.
Your votes & comments encourage me to write more...
SILENT READERS can also vote.

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ❤️

-------------------------------------------------------

Aditya(shouting): I asked who the hell made this? Who's the fucking crazy? The maid is fired. Don't dare to come infront of me.

Tears slipped from Aradhya's eyes. Her heart clenched hearing his shouts & harsh words. She hiccuped inbetween the cry. Aditya turned hearing the hiccup sound. Seeing Aradhya crying shocked him. Before he could understand anything, she ran inside the home.

Aditya threw his shoes aside, walked on his barefoot to go inside the home. He already started worrying for her. Kalpana stopped him glaring angrily. Saraswati too understood that Aradhya might've made this rangoli. So she went inside to console Aradhya.

Aditya: Ma let me in.
Kalpana: No You have an important meeting. Go to office.
Aditya: Ma... Please.... Did Aradhya make this?... that's why she's crying?
Kalpana: Yes. Anymore questions?
Aditya: Ma let me inside. I'll go and ask for her...her forgiveness?

Kalpana: U know to apologise?
Aditya: Ma... please
He scratched his brows in worry. He didn't know what to do. All he want is to stop tears from her pretty eyes. He didn't intend to hurt her. But things gone that way.

Kalpana: Why are u standing on your barefoot?
She asked maid to bring another pair of shoes and they brought it. He didn't wear it.

Kalpana: Wear this first and go office. I'll take care of Aradhya.
He looked at his mom blankly. Then wore his shoes and left for office without any word. He knows his mom isn't going to allow him in anyways.

Aradhya was sobbing hugging her knees in her room. Saraswati patted Aradhya as soon as she saw her(Saraswati) she hugged her. Kalpana came there and saw Aradhya sobbing in her mother's embrace.
Kalpana kept ruffling her hair till she stops crying. After sometime she stopped crying. But her eyes was red & puffy due to her continuos cry. Kalpana felt bad seeing that.

Kalpana: I'm sorry ma(dear).
Aradhya: Aiyoo Aththe why are u asking sorry. It's okay.
Kalpana: Aditya is like that, but he didn't mean anything he said in anger. Also he didn't know that u were behind this. He asusual shouted thinking it was maid.
Aradhya : I know Aththe. But my poor heart couldn't bear that. Once I let out my tears, I'll be okay. See Now I'm all okay.
Kalpana kissed her forehead and sat beside her holding her hand. Aradhya smiled at her.

Aradhya: Aththe, can I ask u something?
Kalpana: sure ma
Aradhya: Why Aditya hurts with his words? I don't mention about me Aththe. I'm telling about everyone. They are maids who does your house chores, that does not mean they have to bear everything he throws at them. How it hurts them? He should know the pain. Being like this, it's not really good for his future. I'm mentioning about his wife. Will she bear if he shout at her like that? We may think he won't do that... But his anger has the capability to destroy everything. U don't have to change him completely but make him understand this.
I'm sorry if U find it wrong Aththe.

Kalpana: I already tried to say this. But he doesn't show interest in hearing me.

Aradhya: But...
Kalpana: But u can change him. I completely believe in you. After knowing that u made the rangoli, he tried come to ask for forgiveness. But I send him off to office. I'm sure he'll listen to you. He will come to apologise to u... U better make him understand.

Aradhya: Aththe... U are turning the plot towards me. This is cheating.
Kalpana: I'm hundred percent sure. he'll only listen to u, if I'm not wrong.

Aradhya: How u are so sure?
Kalpana: That's you are yet to know.
Give it a try ma. U can do this.

Aradhya: But how can I face him?
Kalpana: The way how he faces u. There is no mistake on you. Don't be this good my darling. You should be strong enough to face anyone. Afterall he is Your Aditya.
Kalpana clicked her tongue.

Aradhya(shocked & confused): My Aditya???
Kalpana: I mean he is your cousin Aditya.
Aradhya (nodding her head): Han...
Kalpana: come let's go, we didn't have our breakfast completely.

She dragged them both and made them eat. Aradhya went to her office, booking a cab. She thought she doesn't have to give into his words everytime.

At office,
Aditya went to attend the meeting. But his concentration was nowhere sitting here. His mind was already occupied by Aradhya's thoughts. He just wanted to ask her sorry till she forgive him.
He couldn't be calm after making her cry. He knows the power of his own words. He excused himself and went to his room. Reyansh went behind him asked him the reason for cancelling the meeting now.

Without replying anything, he broke everything in the room. Reyansh tried to stop him, but he was like a hungry lion destroyed all the things in the room. Reyansh knows something was wrong with him, so he decided to handle him in otherway. Aditya pulled his hair in frustration after destroying the whole. Calming himself, he sat in the couch.

Reyansh: Will u tell or I will ask mom?
Aditya: Don't do any shits non sense.
Reyansh: Then spill it.
Aditya narrated everything that happened in the morning.

Reyansh: Why Aditya? My doll... God... She can't bear your words idiot.
Aditya's anger again went on peak.
Aditya: She is not your doll!!!
Reyansh: What?
Aditya: You hear me? Don't call her that.
Reyansh: What will you do? I know her for years. I'm her cousin before you. Don't forget that. Now what has gotten into you? Why shouldn't I call her?
Aditya: Because She is MY Aradhya.
Reyansh realised Aditya's words and for a moment he was dumbstruck.

Reyansh (shocked): Aditya...
Aditya (sighing): I love her Reyansh. I love Aradhya. I haven't done anything intentionally. I didn't want to hurt her. I love her a lot....a lot...
Reyansh: I'm really happy for you man. But how are u going to manage everything in future? You know this is not an easy task.
Aditya: I'll do anything for her. I need to apologise her first. Everything comes next.
Reyansh: Don't worry she'll forgive u & understand you. Because She is Aradhya. (Smirking) My doll...
Aditya: Don't...
Reyansh: Mr. Jealous king...
Aditya: I'm not jealous. I'm possesive.
Reyansh: Okay then... Mr. Possesive King.
Aditya hit him hardly on his arm.
Reyansh: Aaaahhh... My arm...
Aditya: You deserve this.
Reyansh (muttered): Devil
Aditya: Say it aloud. I'll cut your tongue.
Reyansh closed his mouth scared as he knows he's capable of doing it.

Aditya: Stop ur foolish acts... Give me an idea. How will I face her?
Reyansh: With the same daring look u have been with me few mins ago.
Aditya: Deiii
Reyansh: Then what? Do u want me to buy a new face to face her?
Aditya: Enough!!! I'm leaving.
Reyansh: Hey stop stop! Man.
First throw this fucking anger away. If
u keep getting angry for every single thing, then how will Aradhya love you? She is like a flower- Calm & composed. Tell her the truth that.... why u behaved like that. I'm sure she'll forgive you. And one last thing, My free advice - Change yourself for her.

Aditya thought for some moment.
Reyansh: I know what u are thinking.
Changing yourself a bit that too for your loved ones is not wrong. I don't compul you. But it's for your good. Think about it.
Aditya hummed understanding his points.

Reyansh: Congratulations my dear Friend. You'll be the most luckiest person if Aradhya become your wife. She is a lucky charm man.
Aditya smiled hearing the word
Aditya: Yes, I'll be the luckiest man.
Reyansh: I'm glad that you are actually responding to my talk. Good to see the change in you (wink).
Aditya smiled at him.

---------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter?
Let me know in comments.
Please Vote the chapter !

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ⭐

Thank you ❤️