Chapter 2 🌸

Please vote the chapter!
SILENT READERS can also vote.
You are reading taking ur valuable time and voting it won't take ur much time 🙂

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ⭐

.
.
.

Reyansh and his bride Ritika were on the stage. Aradhya's family entered the spot.
Reyansh parents Nandini & Karthik came forward to welcome them & they shared greetings.

Aradhya: How are you uncle, Aunty?
Nandini & Karthik : We all are fine ma (ma is used to address a woman/girl).
Nandini: Reyansh will be happy to see u, come with me.
Aradhya: Aunty wait, I'll meet him after function. Don't disturb him. If it's ok for u just inform him about my arrival. He was tensed yesterday.
Nandini: You don't have to say that ma, I'll do.
Aradhya smiled & went with her family to take a seat.

Aradhya's outfit:

(Imagine this in the way it covered the hip, as showing hip itself is inappropriate aaccording to Aradhya

(Imagine this in the way it covered the hip, as showing hip itself is inappropriate aaccording to Aradhya. She is like that only)

She didn't applied any makeup.She left her hair free. She has just applied a light pink lipstic & foundation & put bindi between her brows which made her look like goddess Lakshmi. She applied these because her mom insisted her otherwise she would left her face naturally. She doesn't need any makeup to look beautiful.
She looked ethereal and her natural skin looked flawless.

Aradhya's family were sitting there.
Arjun: My sister looks extra beautiful today. Someone is going to think you are the bride.
Aradhya gave a smile and hit him playfully in his arm. Arjun laughed at his shy sister.

She is a shy girl. She feels comfortable only around her family & friends.
She studied in one of the top most University and She is a gold medalist.
During her college time, many boys proposed her. She rejected everything flatly. She has no interest in love.

Reyansh and Ritika exchanged rings which they selected for themselves.
The function ended with all the family's blessings. The atmosphere was filled with joy and laughter as everyone congratulated the newly engaged couple. Now it's time for photo session.

Firstly Aditya & his family went on stage, gave him gifts and took a photo.
Aditya made him wore a Rolex watch as gift. It's one of the rarest piece of the world. Reyansh smiled and they both hugged.Aditya observed the happiness on Reyansh's face and couldn't help but smile. He was genuinely happy for his best friend. 

Aditya & his family were asked to sit in the VIP hall. There they had their delicious cuisines for lunch with contented.

Aradhya with family went on the stage. Seeing Aradhya he was way more than happy.
Reyansh: Thank u doll for coming.
Aradhya: Hey I already said I'll come.U know, I never go back on my words.