Chapter 16 🌸

I got 90% in my boards ☺️ I feel glad to share this to my Wattpad family ❣️

Please vote the chapter!
I could see many of u are reading taking ur valuable time, but
voting it won't take ur much time.
Your votes & comments encourage me to write more...
SILENT READERS can also vote.

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ❤️

-------------------------------------------------------

Aditya was hurt with the way Aradhya understood...he didn't expect this. He just stormed to Balcony with a straight face. She thought he was angry with her for asking like this. She mentally chided herself for asking this. She went behind him whose back was facing her. He took deep breaths to calm his racing heart.

She touched his shoulder.
Aradhya: Aditya...

Aditya turned towards her. Aditya's hurt was visible in his eyes. Aradhya too understood she did a mistake by asking him like that.

Aradhya: I'm so sorry Aditya. I didn't mean to hurt you.
Aditya: It's okay Aradhya. I'm not pity of you, I genuinely care for you. You are my....
He stopped from spilling. He took a deep breath....she looked at him keenly.
Aditya: You are my family Aradhya . My family....
And please don't think about anything now. Go and sleep well. You need rest. Go...
Aradhya stood rooted in place. She was feeling bad for him. More than that, her heart was getting hot... She felt heavy for hurting him. Tears escaped her eyes.
Aditya was perplexed to see her tears.
He immediately wiped it with his thumb.

Aditya: Hey Aradhya what happened? Why are u crying? Please don't cry.
Aradhya (hiccuped): I don't know.. Aditya. I.. I'm feel...ing... heavy. I...m... sorry. I hurt...you.
Aditya: You didn't hurt me Aradhya. You will never... Understand? Now go and sleep. Wait... I will also come with you.
He held her hand lightly and took her to the room. All the way Aradhya's eyes was on him and their hands. She didn't feel uncomfortable or she neither removed her hand. Unconsciously her hold on him tightened he looked at her who was already gazing at him. He felt happy with their closeness. But soon she realised and her hold lightened.

He left her hand and patted her shoulder and said
Aditya: Go and sleep. I want to hear you recovered completely. Don't think anything... Hmmm?
Aradhya(nodded with a smile) : Hmm.
Aditya(gentle voice) :Good night.

Aradhya just nodded. Her brain already stopped braining... She's still progressing whatever happened a while ago.
She laid and covered herself with duvet and hugged her mom, putting one leg above her. She felt a new feeling building around her.

Aditya jumped on his bed couldn't contain his happiness. His hormones drove him crazy. He looked at his hand which Aradhya held tightly. He kissed his own palms feeling her.

Aditya: I can't wait for the day when we will be together. You in my arms.... Aradhya 💕

Aradhya couldn't sleep thinking about the events and then she remembered Aditya's request to sleep. She slept like a obedient child thinking about his words.

In the morning, Aditya came to her room around 6:30 a.m and saw Saraswati was already freshened , Aradhya was still sleeping. He was about to touch her forehead to check her fever. He turned towards Saraswati. Saraswati was smiling at his care.

Aditya: Aththe Can I?
Saraswati: You don't have to ask. She is yours.... I already fixed you as my son-in-law.
She is yours did a lot to him. For now he stopped his feelings and touched her forehead. Her fever was fully gone. Feeling the warmth of someone's hand she slowly opened her eyelids. He immediately withdrew his hands not to scare her. Seeing Aditya she was about to getup fast but he was quick to hold her by her shoulders, put her back on the bed. Saraswati went out giving them privacy. She knows both developing feelings for each other. She trust Aditya, her nephew so much.