Chapter 12 🌸

Please vote the chapter!
I could see many of u are reading taking ur valuable time, but
voting it won't take ur much time.
Your votes & comments encourage me to write more...
SILENT READERS can also vote.

EACH VOTE MEANS A LOT TO ME ❤️

-------------------------------------------------------

Aditya: Noooooo

Everyone present there looked at him as if he has grown horns. Especially Aradhya looked at him keenly.

Kalpana: Aditya she's asking Aradhaya u know?
Aditya: Huh... Ha... Ma I know.
Kalpana: Then why did u yell?
Aditya: Haa.. ma... It's... my... Yes my concern for Aradhya.
He fumbled but finally formed a sentence 😂
Saraswati: Huh??
Aradhya &Aarav at the same time:
Concern???
Aradhya: Aditya what happened? Are you okay?
He calmed himself down & prepared mentally.
Aditya: I'm alright Aradhya.
What I want to say is Aradhaya is still young to get married. She may want to achieve something or she wanted to concentrate on her career.
But You.... All Indian parents are same when it comes to marriage. You force them to get married directly or indirectly, but your child being the mature one didn't want to disappoint you, hence get married giving into your wishes, just to see their parents happy. This is happening in every Indian household. I did not want Aradhya to join in that list.

Aradhya found his points are valid, she started thinking.

Kalpana: Aditya at start it seems difficult but then you will understand the significance of marriage. Marriage is necessary for every single man and woman.
Aditya: I agree mom but what I say is marriage at the right time with the right ones will be right. Right mom?

Aradhya: You are absolutely right Aditya.

Saraswati: Aradhya we are not forcing you, you only have to decide. It's your life, you are mature enough to take decision. Even Aditya's points are logical. So its all about your decision.

Aradhya: Ma...I don't want to get married by now. If I have idea in future, I'll tell you. Till that don't take this marriage topic. I'll inform dad.

Aditya grinned & quickly hided. His plan went successful. But at the same time a fear gripped his heart. He didn't want to delay anything & regret later.

Kalpana glared at him for plotting this. Aditya looked at his mom smiling sheepishly. She gave a look which conveyed "You changed Aradhya's mindset just as you."

Aradhya: I go to room ma & call dad.
Saraswati: okay ma.
Aditya finished eating & washed his hands. Kalpana & Saraswati already finished they just sat talking about random things.

Aditya came looked and ensured Aradhya has gone to room. He sat in the chair near Kalpana.

Aditya: Ma...Aththe I want to tell you a important thing.
Aarav: Anna (Brother) Can I sit or u want me to go?
Aditya: No no, Sit Aarav. It's better if u also know this.

Saraswati & Kalpana looked at each other with a 'what' look.
Aditya rubbed his face with his palm before starting.

Aditya: Aththe I want to marry Aradhya.

Kalpana, Saraswati & Aarav gasped hearing it.
Kalpana was the first one to come from the shock.

Kalpana: No it's not going to happen Aditya.
Aditya(shocked): Ma....
He didn't expect his mom to be against this.
Kalpana: Wait Adi. I didn't complete my sentence. Do u think I'll say like that? I'll be more than happy if I get Aradhya as my daughter in law. It became my secret wish when I saw you both together.
He hugged his mom & said thank you.