Chapter 9 Part 1: Starting the countdown

Benedict looked at his best friend who was absentmindedly looking at the window while playing with his cousin's former necklace on his friend's neck

He sighed deeply and looked away... simply because he knew that whatever Cyril was feeling at the moment was the same with his.

"---- Big Brother...."

Benedict elbowed the group's leader sitting beside him and he flinched. Cyril rubbed his injured side and gave Jun a small smile.

"Big Brother Cy, are you all right?"

"As okay as I could be, I guess. "

"I'm sure big sis would be all right."

Benedict proudly smiled, "Of course she would be... she is my cousin after all. He Ran isn't weak."

Cyril grinned at his best friend's proud look when a voice from the back boomed, "sometimes I wonder how big sis become Benedict Big Brother's cousin... ah, maybe this is one of the world's unexplainable wonders..."

"Hey! What are you babbling about?! You trouble maker!"

Benedict turned to hit the youngest who was grinning evilly at the back

Benedict turned to hit the youngest who was grinning evilly at the back. Tyrone immediately wrapped his arms around Mick while Jun used his body to cover the younger ones. Mick was laughing hysterically while still inside Tyrone's loose embrace while Benedict was still trying to reach him somehow. Cyril and the manager laughed at the youngest's antic and Cyril lightly patted Benedict's back as if to comfort him a bit.

"Benedict, Mick does have a point so there's no reason for you to be harsh to the kid."

At that Benedict quickly turned to the manager sitting in front, "UNCLE! What are you trying to say?!"

Cyril chuckled "Uncle, don't aggravate the situation... guys, quit playing."

"I was not playing, Cyril. The little twerp started it!"

Cyril's smile stayed on his lips as he patted Ben's back,  "Benedict, you are the older one..."

 Benedict pouted and sat back down, Tyrone and Jun both sat straight while Mick and MHL's manager sported large smiles.