Chapter 1

1 month later
—————————————————

It's now the month of June and our house is nearly finished built. We started in January and by now, it's almost finished.

The builders are finishing up the drywall and by the next week or so, we will head South to Texas.

We're gonna stay with uncle Zach until we get the floors done and then move in from scratch.

But as of right now, me and my girls are out on a dinner date with no men, and no kids.

It's me, Haley, Eliza, Blake, Jenna and Marlie.

We all got super close in school and have been hanging out a lot since graduation.

But I needed to drop a bomb on them.

"So girls, I think I need to tell you something" I said.

They all went silent and stared at me.

"I think Duke wants to have another baby" I said.

They gasped and started cheering.

"What makes you think that?" Blake asked.

"He's been hinting at it. Talking about, how good of a big brother Luxe would be and how he misses the little baby stage" I said.

"Well is that what you would want?" Marlie asked.

"I don't knowww" I said, holding out the 'w'.

"A baby would be great. But I also want to marry him and have the fun married life first before having another kid" I said.

"Well that's fair. Talk to him about it" Eliza shrugged and I nodded.

"Your right" I said.

We finished our dinner date early because Marlie's brother got into a car accident and so we decided to send our best hopes and wishes before parting ways.

Me and Haley however, we're together since she was staying with Ryker tonight.

"So when are you guys moving out?" She asked.

"Our builders are doing the inner drywall now and we should then be down there in a couple weeks" I told her.

"Aww, I know Ry is gonna miss you" she said. "I'm gonna miss you. You and that goofball and my little nephew" she said and I puckered my lip.

"You two can spend bunches of time together before we leave, I promise" I told her.

We soon arrived back home and when I unlocked the door, Duke was holding Luxe in the air, running.

"Airplane, whoosh!" He yelled and Luxe was laughing.

He still didn't seem to see me. Neither did Ryker who was standing there with a big smile watching them.

"Bring the airplane to me!" I yelled and they both jumped, turning around.

"Airplane to mommy" Duke said and ran over, putting Luxe in my arms.