Chapter 6

The wedding day
—————————————————

It's our wedding day.

Duke stayed at Zach's last night while I was here.

As of right now, Kat was finishing up my hair and Haley did my makeup.

I haven't tried my dress on since I bought it a little over a month ago so I hope it fits now.

I haven't really grown a bump, just gained a little bit of weight.

Dad, Jensen and Jared have spent all morning setting up. Putting the chairs and arch up, laying the dance floor mat we got to go in the pin.

It's safe to say they've been busy all day.

"You ready to get this dress on?" Kat asked.

"Let's do it" I smiled and got up.

I took my robe off and they helped me into my dress.

It was a bit tighter around the waist than before but it ended up going on without squeezing me to death.

"You look so pretty" Haley said in awe.

I stared in the mirror of my room and smiled.

I slid my heels on and someone knocked.

"Are you guys decent?" I heard dad ask.

"Of course, Colby. Look at her, isn't she gorgeous?" Kat opened the door.

Dad stood there in awe and wiped his eyes from crying.

"My beautiful baby" he said and hugged me, careful not to mess up my hair.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Now?" I asked and he nodded.

"Now" he replied.

We snuck out of the house and went into the barn, Kat holding my dress.

"Okay, I'm gonna go sit down" she said and kissed my cheek, causing me to smile.

"I'm so so proud of the woman you've become, I love you" dad said and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too" I said.

Music started and I watched the bridesmaids and groomsmen walk out.

Josh and Haley were the maid of honor and best man.

Then Ryker and Blake walked out together, Alex and Jenna following out last.

The music switched up after a moment and Stella, Spyncer and Tiana walked down, tossing white and red rose petals.

Then the moment I've waited for since I was a little girl. Walking down the isle to my future husband, my dad on my arm.

And we went.