Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning to Duke against my back, his warm skin keeping my temperature from freezing by the AC.

I flipped over and kissed his lips, causing him to kiss back and then open his eyes.

"Last night was fun" he said.

"I sure hope they didn't hear anything" I said.

"Well we could go at it one more time before everybody wakes up" he said with a smirk.

I looked at the ceiling before feeling him touch me, I becoming aroused.

And so we did... making sure we stayed quiet.

But after, we got shower's and I took Luxe out to the barn.

"Hey Remi girl" I said.

"You see the horsey?" I asked Luxe and pointed.

"Horsey" he said and smiled.

I fed Remi and we went back up to the house.

Kimber and Moose were running laps together and dad was sitting on the front porch drinking coffee.

"Goodmorning" I said and sat down in one of the chairs with him.

"Goodmorning. I want to apologize again for last night... you were right. You are grown and know what you are doing, I was wrong to justify only dangerous behavior" he said.

"It's okay dad, but thank you for that" I said.

"Hey, how do you feel about having another grand baby?" I asked.

"Madison Avery, are you pregnant?" He asked with wide eyes.

"No, but Duke and I have been talking about it" I said.

"Oh... wow. Well I wouldn't hate it but what are you guys doing about the wedding?" He asked.

"Dad, you and mom had me after 2 weeks of being together and 2 months of knowing each other" I laughed.

"I'm not saying get married before cause that doesn't matter to me, it's whatever you guys want. But what about it though?" He asked.

"We are trying to work on that, we just don't know what to do or where to have it" I told him.

"Have it here?" He suggested.

"What the hell? We could, your right" I said and stood up, handing Luxe to him.

"Babe! Come out front!" I called through the crack of the front door.

Duke came out a few minutes later and sat down.

"Dad suggested we have the wedding here, at the house" I said.

"That's a great idea. And we could see if Gen could do the photography but if not then we could hire someone" he said.

"I can get on the catering and we can all help decorate for a venue out in the field" dad butted in.

"This is perfect, we could have the wedding in the next couple months" I said.

"Let's get started on it now. I'll take the kiddos and go see about an arbor and we will decorate it" dad said.

"I can get a bunch of metal chairs with seat covers so they aren't hot. We can do a little runway carpet thing and then the dances and stuff can be inside the pen right there" Duke said.

"I can see about Jensen dj'ing inside the barn up in the top loft" I shrugged.

"Luxe could be the ring bearer with Hunter, and Spyncer and Stella can be the flower girls with Tiana" I said.