MATE RITUAL [CLIMAX]

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

" So? What you gonna do? Deal or no deal? " Asked Demon in a challenging way. Samaira was deeply thinking about what she should do in this situation, saving Gulf is her priority but saving his family is her duty. Choosing between priority and duty was getting hard for her. She looked at Gulf.

" Sam... D... Don't leave me. " Said Gulf in a pleading way. Samaira closed her eyes in sadness while thinking deeply about it.

" Think fast dumb girl. I don't have so much free time to see this drama. I've so much to do within less time. Either live ahead and continue the chain but surrender Gulf to me else die!! " Shouted Demon angrily. Samaira kept thinking about it and lastly she looked at Demon very confidently.

" Saving Gulf was the promise I gave to my mother before she died.... But after knowing about my family curse... I can't risk my family's future. If... If my death *cries* if my death will stop this chain and save those little girls who call me their aunt will be saved, I'll sacrifice myself to end this. " Said Samaira. Demon shrugged.

" Suit yourself. Not a great choice but anyways it won't bother me. " Said Demon and secretly chuckled but Gulf went towards Samaira and held her shoulders tightly.

" What are you talking!? You can't leave me! Please Sam! " Said Gulf panickly.

" I'm sorry Gulf, I know I've promised to protect you but this curse.... This curse needs to end with me otherwise I will suffer and the next generation will as well because they *pointed at the Demon* they are not gonna stop bothering. This will go on and on. " Said Samaira while crying. Gulf held Samaira's hand and placed her head on it.

" Sam... " Said Gulf.

" You know Gulf, my aunt's daughter is 6 years old. She always calls me her angel. I... I don't want to see her suffer after me. This curse of mine needs to end even if it costs my life. " Said Samaira. Gulf shook his head while crying.

" Please don't come into the demon's words!! He might be manipulating you!! Just look at him! He is smirking! This might be a trap! " Said Gulf. Samaira shook her head even if she saw what Gulf wanted to tell.

" My love, I have so much more to do rather than telling bedtime stories. Her family is cursed, what would I do? She needed to know after all.... She is gonna die tonight. " Said demon in a very dark tone.

" Shut up!!!! " Shouted Gulf and he looked at Samaira.

" Don't listen to him! This might be a lie! Please Sam don't! " Said Gulf but Samaira shook her head in disagreement.

" Gulf, I've always felt that my family is hiding something. I was really unaware of these facts which Demon told me. After knowing this, I really don't want to live and suffer what my ladies (grandmother and mother) had gone through. They were helpless but I still have this chance. I'm sorry Gulf. Promise me you'll stay strong and complete that 5th stab. Even if I can't witness it, I'll pray for you. " Said Samaira and smiled softly while taking the dagger from Gulf's hand. Gulf shook his head panickly.

" Give it back! Sam! Stop it! Don't come into his words! He is lying!! There must be no curse!! Please try to understand!! " Said Gulf angrily but Samaira shook her head.

" S... Samaira, don't come into his words please. " Said Mew weakly. She went to Mew and held his hands.

" Promise me no matter what, you won't let him win. Promise me. " Said Samaira. Mew nodded while breathing shakily due to so much pain.