Chapter two

The next day I awoke in my apartment with my cat sleeping on my feet. It was four in the afternoon. Eh, not that bad of a time to wake up. I missed work but oh well, my boss would understand. He was a man around forty five and had this unbearable dream that one day I would move in with him and marry him. Or at the most sleep with him whenever he desired. None of those things were true, but I used his crush on me to my advantage. My job was really, very simple. I was the waitress at the restaurant done the street called The Mole Hole. Since the owner had an unbelievable admiration of me, I came and went as I pleased and still made enough to support myself.

I got out of bed and nursed a killer headache. I made some coffee and tried to recall what went down the night before. I remembered the party and the handsome man. I remembered kissing him. Now that I thought about it, I don't think he kissed me back at all. I think that I had surprised him to much to react. I did remember his eyes and the look of shock in them. I also remembered his looks. His brown, longish hair and those dazzling baby blue eyes. Those full lips and thin frame. His style was breathtaking, too. Not many men knew how to dress themselves, but he was eye candy. He wore a leather jacket, with a silky red button down shirt underneath, and tight black pants.

As I was making myself breakfast I turned on the television and a picture of the Rolling Stones appeared, advertising their new concert dates. I drank my coffee and stared at the television. All of a sudden it clicked, I had kissed Mick Jagger last night! In my disbelief I spit out my coffee and started to jump up and down. My cat came in to see what all the commotion was about. I picked her up and screamed.
"Oh my God, Marshmallow, I kissed Mick Jagger. Mick fucking Jagger. Him!" I screamed pointing at the television.

After my moment of fan girling over the star, I came to my senses. Not only was I shocked that I had kissed him, I was partly sad that I knew I would never get to see him again. Aside from his looks, I was really intrigued by this man. There was something about him. We barely even spoke and I thought I was in love. God, get a hold of yourself Angie!

I went and took a cold shower, fighting my hangover. I dried off and tried to sort things out. I'm just another girl to him, I thought. He gets kissed all of the time. I'm nothing special to a star like him. I mean why would he ever even think twice about me.